Permanent unlock for authorization (yellow) zone?
3264 1 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lhabdullah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1486660 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I live just at the edge of a yellow zone and yesterday I brought my Mavic Pro to a nearby park for a short flight. However, at home I already unlock the zone using the DJI Go 4 app and at the site I tried to import the unlock data but I either got a "no unlock data available" or "network error". Then, I reapplied because maybe I got the SN wrong. However, when I checked the app I can see there were 2 valid authorized unlock NFZ applications under the "New version" and 2 inactive applications under "Old version". After that I tried to import the unlock data again and I still got the same error. So, I have few question that need to be cleared.

1. How do we know if our applications are approved?
2. Is there any step-by-step instruction on how to unlock area especially after filling the online forms? ( I cannot find any on Google)
3. What are the differences between enabling GEO and filling the form and disabling GEO and not filling the form? The latter seemed to be a more permanent solution to me.

Any helps are welcome. Thank you.

2017-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, hope this link will help you. http://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-system
Normally,when you connect the mobile device to the Internet and launch the DJI GO app.
Login in your DJI accounts and the Authorization Zone that you unlocked on the website be unlocked automatically.
If you disable GEO, then prompting function of the GEO will be disabled.
For further information about the NFZ, you could contact flysafe@dji.com.
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules