Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure if anyone is interested in this one
but i wanted to be able to record my screen on p4p+ as i wanted to use it in editing vids

Did not want to mess about trying to get app on controller as dont want to mess around with anything that controlls bird..

no never got a answer on the forums , which i found strange, but heyo ..I HAVE MANAGED IT!!!

Admittedly it involes MAGICSEE M1 goggles but downloaded a HDMI screen recorder app onto it from Google Play Store (FREE)
and set it off then connect controller to goggles via HDMI lead and BINGO screen recored while i can still use controller screen too controll bird
the added bounus is ican also pop the goggles on to get the great birdseye view in goggles.
Also which is not relevent to this post but you can put KODIE on goggles too and with a bit of fiddling you have all the Films etc on ther to watch when you want

hope this has been helpfull to someone LOL

2017-4-17
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

guess not........
2017-4-21
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

ha, ha - that's funny :-)
Someone will appreciate this sooner or later...
2017-4-21
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So these goggles have a built in battery, how long do they last. I might have to pick up a set. Thanks for sharing!
2017-4-21
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Slightly off-topic but anyone looking for "KODIE" should search for Kodi instead. Great tip either way!
2017-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules