Italy

My first video, hope you like it.

2017-4-17
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Really nice scenery but you were out of focus most of the flight..Keep an eye on the AF
2017-4-17
Use props
bombardier
lvl.2
Italy

dronist Posted at 2017-4-17 06:20
Really nice scenery but you were out of focus most of the flight..Keep an eye on the AF

will do, thanx for watching.
2017-4-17
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

bombardier Posted at 2017-4-17 23:40
will do, thanx for watching.

nice scenery and as Dronist say keep the focus right. are you using AFC?

Going to Sardinia in a couple of weeks anything I should know about regulations before I go there or?
2017-4-18
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460958 ft
United States

It looked like there wasn't a puff of breeze anywhere to be found.  That lake was very still.......
2017-4-18
Use props
bombardier
lvl.2
Italy

Flybee Posted at 2017-4-18 11:24
nice scenery and as Dronist say keep the focus right. are you using AFC?

Going to Sardinia in a couple of weeks anything I should know about regulations before I go there or?

I was using fixed wing: normally my c1 button is for center focus, instead of enter fixed wing mode, so i completelly forgot to focus.....got rid from .0600 and returned to .0400 and my old settings.

About your trip to Italy, just be careful not to fly over crowds, cities and close to sensible areas, beside that normally Italy can be quite drone friendly, but consider common rules. Have a great holiday and thanx for watching. ;)
2017-4-18
Use props
bombardier
lvl.2
Italy

NoSale Posted at 2017-4-18 12:48
It looked like there wasn't a puff of breeze anywhere to be found.  That lake was very still.......

Yes, almost no breeze at all......and with the light at that hour the island looked like it was floating in the sky.
Thanx for watching.
2017-4-18
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Germany

bombardier Posted at 2017-4-18 13:01
I was using fixed wing: normally my c1 button is for center focus, instead of enter fixed wing mode, so i completelly forgot to focus.....got rid from .0600 and returned to .0400 and my old settings.

About your trip to Italy, just be careful not to fly over crowds, cities and close to sensible areas, beside that normally Italy can be quite drone friendly, but consider common rules. Have a great holiday and thanx for watching. ;)

OK, what are you're impressions of fixed wing so far? I completely forget it from time to time also.
I'm always careful, safety first.

Thanks for answering my question.

Happy flying
2017-4-18
Use props
bombardier
lvl.2
Italy

Flybee Posted at 2017-4-18 13:07
OK, what are you're impressions of fixed wing so far? I completely forget it from time to time also.
I'm always careful, safety first.

I have to admit that just for fun its interesting; but that said, not suitable for nice vids. I still didn't try the fpv mode of previous FW, but i think that fixed wing should be just as fpv but without having to use throttle. At the end if you are more into nice videos and smooth fly you can forget about fixed wing imho.
Cheers
2017-4-18
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Germany

bombardier Posted at 2017-4-18 13:14
I have to admit that just for fun its interesting; but that said, not suitable for nice vids. I still didn't try the fpv mode of previous FW, but i think that fixed wing should be just as fpv but without having to use throttle. At the end if you are more into nice videos and smooth fly you can forget about fixed wing imho.
Cheers

OK, watched an other video with this fixed wing and that one was not usable at all I would say so I guess you are right, thanks again.

Happy flying
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules