Lennox Head - Australia
505 4 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chances
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360984 ft
Australia

Hello all, went down the coast for the Easter weekend, tried to get down the beach early but it was still pretty busy
Got some nice clips tho so hope you all like !
Still dont trust the altitude hold 100% yet but every flight I get more confident with it !

2017-4-17
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Real nice... You did pretty good. You can use course lock  to follow the surfers. You keep it at the same height and just follow them!!!
2017-4-17
Use props
Chances
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360984 ft
Australia

dronist Posted at 2017-4-17 19:03
Real nice... You did pretty good. You can use course lock  to follow the surfers. You keep it at the same height and just follow them!!!

Thanks !
Oh man I tried ! I thought it was going down into the water at once stage so I booted it up vertical... until I realized it was a wave building up below me lol ... Still not 100% confident to ignore the altitude but it gets better with every flight !
2017-4-17
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chances Posted at 2017-4-17 19:10
Thanks !
Oh man I tried !  I thought it was going down into the water at once stage so I booted it up vertical... until I realized it was a wave building up below me lol ... Still not 100% confident to ignore the altitude but it gets better with every flight !

My pleasure! Seriously these kind of shots are perfect for the COURSE LOCK. Practice in an open field and you will see how easy it is to control the bird. Fly Safe!
2017-4-17
Use props
GreenHornet55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213222 ft
United States

Very nice, I really enjoyed your video.
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules