Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Saigon By Night
513 4 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
demifantasy
New
Flight distance : 240797 ft
Vietnam

I made this video last night and edit the footage on DJI Go App, so the image quality is not clear, or the problem is the lens?

2017-4-17
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Love to see someone there with Mavic and where I lived for over twenty years.
It seems your Mavic is out of focus.
Vietnamese:
Co phai la Kenh Nhieu Loc trong video clip cua ban?
2017-4-17
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The DJI editor is crap as it edits the cached 720p file and not the actual higher quality file on the SD card of the mavic.
Also, you need use manual focus and guess. Or use autofocus without AFC (focus hunt). Now set the ISO high as you can and set the shutter to long exposure. Now the dark areas will be lit up for you to lock a focus. Now set the iso down to 100 and nominate 24fps (lower FPS = more light entering the lens) and don't touch the screen otherwise it will refocus and blue again.
2017-4-17
Use props
demifantasy
New
Vietnam

laceyboy Posted at 2017-4-17 22:30
Love to see someone there with Mavic and where I lived for over twenty years.
It seems your Mavic is out of focus.
Vietnamese:

Kênh Nhiêu Lộc đúng rồi
2017-4-18
Use props
demifantasy
New
Vietnam

QuanthonyTrang Posted at 2017-4-17 23:42
The DJI editor is crap as it edits the cached 720p file and not the actual higher quality file on the SD card of the mavic.
Also, you need use manual focus and guess. Or use autofocus without AFC (focus hunt). Now set the ISO high as you can and set the shutter to long exposure. Now the dark areas will be lit up for you to lock a focus. Now set the iso down to 100 and nominate 24fps (lower FPS = more light entering the lens) and don't touch the screen otherwise it will refocus and blue again.

I will try that, thank you for your suggestion QuanthonyTrang.
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules