2253 11 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bot_bot
New
Flight distance : 705988 ft
  • >>>
Kyrgyzstan

I want to share with my experience about terrible return process to dji global.
        I bought brand new Phantom 4. From out of the box when I turned it on, I ve got 1NO.ESC ERROR/4NO.ESC ERROR. ESC status error. Because we don’t have dji official dealer in our country I emailed to dji on March 4.
        It took almost 3 days for them to open return case and send me instructions. I sent damaged drone to dji on March 13 and it was delivered to them on 23.03.
        Dji replied that they applied for a replacement for me, shipment will be arranged asap on 24.03. And no news since that time. I wrote on 31.03 to them saying what happened with my drone. On April 5 they replied «We were on an official holdiday, sorry for the inconvenience here.
Since our last communication, logistic team is working on CI&PL documents for your case. It's now pending to wait for custom issue. It may take some more days here.» Damn it is almost 10 days past since they received damaged drone.
        By the way I recommended them to ship to South Korea, I thought that shipping to Kazakhstan will took a long time. So here is their reply «It will be the same procedure if we ship it to South Korea. For your case, we have already sent the drone for inspection to ship to Kazakhstan, please kindly note.» Same day they updated tracking number and you know whaat?)) On April 10 they are writing to me with this message:
«We just informed by DHL that your country does not accept the unit due to battery limitations. We will need to re-send a unit to you as per their requirement.
You mentioned Korea before. If possible, may we have the address in Korea?»
        Okay send to Korea. On April 11 they updated with tracking number to South Korea. I ve got email from dji that my package contains mavic pro and spare battery for it. I returned Phantom 4 with official price of 1199$ and they are giving me mavic for 999$. The most weird thing to me I couldn’t keep in touch with them via email. So this package left China with mavic in it.
         On April 10th they replied: «I just check the system and found that we indeed send a Mavic but not a Phanotm 4. I'll check with logistic team to send you a right one.» I know it DJI, so why you didn’t reply to my mails earlier when this item was in China????
        I asked them to credit amount difference or send me accessories for 200$. They insisted to send it back to them, and for shipping cost they will credit with accessories. So my friends in Korea have to send it back, pay money for the shipping and they want to give me accessories for this money)))
        Ok, asked them to do id themselves.
        Here is their reply: «We will get the unit back with DHL and send you a normal Phantom 4 later.  Could you please inform your friend not to sign and receive the parcel? We will then send you a replacement of Phantom 4 instead.»
        Okay I said to my friends not to sign and receive the parcel. And you know what? Later they are emailing me to say my friends to receive this package. Due to custom issue, if the unit is rejected, it will get stuck in custom. Like DJI wants to play a game with their customers. Do this, don’t do this.
        Their last reply on April 18th: «I’ve got your point. As per your request, I've ask logistic team to take the unit back to us directly. You do not need to ask your friend to help with this case.»
        So I am trying to return my drone since 23.03 (date when they get damaged drone). I can’t see logic actions in their return process. Why don’t they respect customers time. I accepted magic but asked for 200$ difference or credit me with accessories. I though it will be cheaper for them and faster for me.
        Now I totally disappointed with this company. Totally didn’t want anybody to have a business with their return team. Thanks for your time!!!

2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we do understand how frustrating it must be, sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience you are having.
We are working hard to help you get it resolved soon recently, hope we will get you up and running again shortly.
Thanks for sharing your story with us, we listen to all the feedback from you, and have reported it to the management, will keep improving to provide you more professional service and make your experience with us better.
We truly appreciate your patience, thank you!
2017-4-18
Use props
fans720d5e0e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286706 ft
Canada

i've been trying to simply get a shipping label created, and sent to my email for almost 2 weeks now. They've lost claims entirely, taken my personal information multiple times, copied email addresses incorrectly and sent to them, and dropped calls. Every time i call in, i get given a different claim number, or told i should be using a different claim number, and still at this moment, i don't have a shipping label.
create shipping label, send to email. how hard can it be DJI? i spent 1400 bucks Canadian, purchased through the DJI store online, and now I'm being given the run around.
i thought Yuneec was bad, and that nobody could possibly top the horrific customer service experience i had with them, but it looks like DJI might actually move into the lead.

it should be embarrasing for a company the size of DJI, that they can make plastic fly through the air at high speed, while capturing footage and beaming it back to your phone, but they can't send a shipping label via email?

everytime i call, i get an assurance that the shipping label will show up in 48 hours, but it never has so far. Then when i call to insist that one be created immediately because i'm sick of wasting my life on the phone trying to sort this, they say it's impossible. When customers spend 1000+ dollars on your product, and it crashes after a firmware up date, and they have the telemetry to prove it's not there fault, it should be dealt with immediately.

hugely disappointing.

if DJI cares about their customers, they'll figure these things out. immediately.
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans720d5e0e Posted at 2017-4-19 07:19
i've been trying to simply get a shipping label created, and sent to my email for almost 2 weeks now. They've lost claims entirely, taken my personal information multiple times, copied email addresses incorrectly and sent to them, and dropped calls. Every time i call in, i get given a different claim number, or told i should be using a different claim number, and still at this moment, i don't have a shipping label.
create shipping label, send to email. how hard can it be DJI? i spent 1400 bucks Canadian, purchased through the DJI store online, and now I'm being given the run around.
i thought Yuneec was bad, and that nobody could possibly top the horrific customer service experience i had with them, but it looks like DJI might actually move into the lead.

We’re deeply sorry to hear about the experience.
What your case number? I'll help to look into it and make sure our support team send you the shipping label as soon as possible.
2017-4-19
Use props
TrackIT
lvl.1

Philippines

i had almost the same situation with this one last Jan 2017. but the good thing is that the company replace me a new device though it take so much follow up to its company.
2017-4-30
Use props
Julia Baker
lvl.1

Philippines

Hearing this makes me afraid of ordering a drone from them.
2017-6-12
Use props
fans20fc5630
lvl.3
United States

Julia Baker Posted at 2017-6-12 19:26
Hearing this makes me afraid of ordering a drone from them.

Dont order. They are horrible when it comes to customer service
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans20fc5630 Posted at 2017-7-2 19:44
Dont order. They are horrible when it comes to customer service

We are aware that we have many shortcomings at the moment, but we are working hare on improving the customer service all the time, will always keep moving to make your experience with us better.
2017-7-2
Use props
Colbymcclain
lvl.1
United States

I bought the Spark Combo and hate it! The remote control keeps losing connection with the aircraft and its not even that far of a distance! I have tried turning wifi, bluetooth, airplane mode, iphone 7, galaxy s8, even tried both devices connected via cable and still does it. Also, there is a huge delay/choppyness and the battery is no where near 16 minutes. Dealing with DJI getting a refund seems impossible. I have emailed them, called them, filled out multiple forms, and they never reply back to get a shipping label. I am kind of scared to send them the drone because they probably won't refund me. Makes me want to never do business with them ever again if this is how they treat their customers. I just tried calling them and they're currently having technical difficulties. UGH!
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Colbymcclain Posted at 2017-7-11 05:45
I bought the Spark Combo and hate it! The remote control keeps losing connection with the aircraft and its not even that far of a distance! I have tried turning wifi, bluetooth, airplane mode, iphone 7, galaxy s8, even tried both devices connected via cable and still does it. Also, there is a huge delay/choppyness and the battery is no where near 16 minutes. Dealing with DJI getting a refund seems impossible. I have emailed them, called them, filled out multiple forms, and they never reply back to get a shipping label. I am kind of scared to send them the drone because they probably won't refund me. Makes me want to never do business with them ever again if this is how they treat their customers. I just tried calling them and they're currently having technical difficulties. UGH!

We are sorry for the experience with our product, 16 minutes is an extreme flight  time that our engineer has tested, it may be reduced in actual flight.
Besides, have you turned off the Bluetooth of your phone, and the Bluetooth watch is not suggested to be wore during flight. And the channel can be switched to 5.8G with less interference.
2017-7-12
Use props
fans301d8f13
New

Vietnam

Hey.
I buy a drone online on the DJI store.
I ask them how long it takes to come to Australia and they told me they will send it in 3 days but it takes more than 12 days. The problem is that i left Australia and so DHL send it back to China in the dji store. Now they have the drone again but i get no refound.
What can i do to get a refound of my drone? Becouse i want to buy a new one in Italy after i get my money back.
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans301d8f13 Posted at 2017-10-1 05:35
Hey.
I buy a drone online on the DJI store.
I ask them how long it takes to come to Australia and they told me they will send it in 3 days but it takes more than 12 days. The problem is that i left Australia and so DHL send it back to China in the dji store. Now they have the drone again but i get no refound.

Sorry for the unfortunate experience, could you please post the order number here? We will help to look into.
Please note if you purchase the drone from Italy, you will need to send it to Netherlands for future repair/replacement.
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules