WIFI CONECTION
1073 10 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grahamf
New

United Kingdom

I Have PHANTOM 3 STANDARD, I purchase 18 months ago loaded ap connected ok, I am now ready to fly have loaded new ap to my iphone 5s and ipad mini I now cannot get it to Link my WIFI it just wont comeup on either device. (It did come up for a few seconds and then would not accept 12341234 as password.Very dissapointed tried all Bank Holiday to get it connected. Have also loaded Latest Software by doenloadin bin file to sd card for camera, not sure if drone accepted it. Any Help please.

2017-4-18
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Have you tried resetting WiFi on the RC?

reset.jpg
2017-4-18
Use props
grahamf
New

United Kingdom

THANKS, between my post and your reply  have reloaded software and now it is at least seeing  PHANTOMM3 and showing connected but also showing no internet connection in red on screen ?
2017-4-18
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

You should not have internet when connected to P3S ... I know you are using Iphone / Ipad ... but internet is not necessary. It is only when you are not flying and updating / cacheing maps etc.

Nigel
2017-4-18
Use props
grahamf
New

United Kingdom

All looks ok ,fingers crossed
2017-4-18
Use props
grahamf
New

United Kingdom

I Give up. after a very long download my controller will no longer sink together red light flashing on Both camera will not move. any suggestions
2017-4-18
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Try to relink the controller by pressing the small light on the underside of the drone if its linked there should be a green light on it and your remote lights should be solid green
2017-4-18
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Graham ---- I would visit Phantomhelp.com ... download the latest FW .... 1.8.10 and then put in the root of the SD card.

Put card in the AC and then power up everything .... let card be read and hopefully it will start updating from the FW on the card.

There's plenty videos on YT about this ....

Nigel
2017-4-18
Use props
bruno31500
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1109 ft
France

solentlife Posted at 2017-4-18 21:37
Graham ---- I would visit Phantomhelp.com ... download the latest FW .... 1.8.10 and then put in the root of the SD card.

Put card in the AC and then power up everything .... let card be read and hopefully it will start updating from the FW on the card.

Bonjour à tous,
Hier j'ai mis à jour mon Ipad 2 mini iOS 10.3.1 et depuis, je ne peux  plus me connecter au wifi de phantom 3 standard, ça me demande le mot de  pass continuellement... quelqu'un aurait une solution ??
Merci
Bruno

Google translation
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I upgraded my Ipad 2 mini iOS 10.3.1 and since then I can no longer connect to phantom 3 standard wifi, it asks me the password continually ... someone would have a solution ??
Thank you
Bruno
2017-4-21
Use props
bruno31500
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1109 ft
France

Bonjour à tous,
Hier j'ai mis à jour mon Ipad 2 mini iOS 10.3.1 et depuis, je ne peux  plus me connecter au wifi de phantom 3 standard, ça me demande le mot de  pass continuellement... quelqu'un aurait une solution ??
Merci
Bruno

Google translation
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I upgraded my Ipad 2 mini iOS 10.3.1 and since then I can no longer connect to phantom 3 standard wifi, it asks me the password continually ... someone would have a solution ??
Thank you
Bruno
2017-4-21
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

At this afternoon i got 3 different IOS devices connected with my Phantom 3 standards WIFI without any problems. An Iphone5,an Iphone6 and an Ipad2. Both 3 devices has the IOS 10.3.1.
Did you setup another password for P3S Wifi,or do you use the standard password 12341234?
2017-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules