Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ladies and ...

Just received this.

The  Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has established airspace  restrictions over 133 military facilities to address national security  concerns about unauthorized drone operations. The  specific restricted locations are detailed in a Notice to Airmen  (NOTAM) – UAS NOTAM FDC 7/7137, and may be viewed online via an  interactive map here.

http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTcwNDA3LjcyMDcxNjYxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE3MDQwNy43MjA3MTY2MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDM3NjQxJmVtYWlsaWQ9eml6enptZUBnbWFpbC5jb20mdXNlcmlkPXppenp6bWVAZ21haWwuY29tJnRhcmdldGlkPSZmbD0mbXZpZD0mZXh0cmE9JiYm&&&100&&&

http://uas-faa.opendata.arcgis.com

The  Agency is using its existing authority under Title 14 of the Code of  Federal Regulations (14 CFR) § 99.7 – Special Security Instructions – to  establish these restrictions. The relief provided under § 99.7 is  limited to requests from the Department of Defense and U.S. federal  security and intelligence agencies based on national security interests.
U.S.  military facilities are considered “sensitive” as they are vital to the  nation’s security. The FAA and the Department of Defense have agreed to  restrict drone flights up to 400 feet within the facility’s lateral  boundaries. There are only a few exceptions that permit drone flights  within these restrictions, and they must be coordinated with the  individual facility and/or the FAA. The restrictions are effective on  April 14, 2017.
Operators  who violate the airspace restrictions may be subject to enforcement  action, including potential civil penalties and criminal charges.
For more information about these restrictions, including frequently asked questions, please visit the [url=http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTcwNDA3LjcyMDcxNjYxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE3MDQwNy43MjA3MTY2MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDM3NjQxJmVtYWlsaWQ9eml6enptZUBnbWFpbC5jb20mdXNlcmlkPXppenp6bWVAZ21haWwuY29tJnRhcmdldGlkPSZmbD0mbXZpZD0mZXh0cmE9JiYm&&&101&&&https://www.faa.gov/uas/where_to_fly/airspace_restrictions/]FAA’s UAS website[/url].

STAY CONNECTED:

2017-4-18
Use props
DJISenord
lvl.1

United States

Yep.  New rule.
2017-4-21
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

and more rules, and more rules as long as we have idiots pilots who keep going into no fly zone so now they made it official with penalties and jail time and wait down the road will definelty have more rules and more rules...  {:4_157:}
2017-4-21
Use props
blunt_blunt
Ban Posts

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-4-21
Use props
DJISenord
lvl.1

United States

blunt_blunt Posted at 2017-4-21 17:45
If more rules are required to keep idiots in line then why complain?
If your doing nothing wrong then why complain?
We know Amerika has unlimited supply of idiots so you lot can expect more rules to combat the inherent stupidity shown by many pilots already in this increasingly growing hobby.

The US is not the only place full of idiots, but I say if you're going to complain, then do something about it.  For me, if I see idiot behavior (ie, Youtube or Facebook videos), I call them on it, and expose their idiot behavior.  Community policing combine with smart sensible rules keep the use of any technology in line.
2017-4-22
Use props
fans0b0a9408
lvl.1
Canada

Rules don't stop idiots they only make it harder on everyone else.
2017-4-22
Use props
fans8f193def
lvl.1

Chile

Do you really have to caps lock your shi**y post, we don't all live in that jurisdiction.
2017-4-22
Use props
fans06b77ccc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1905381 ft
United States

DJISenord Posted at 2017-4-22 19:46
The US is not the only place full of idiots, but I say if you're going to complain, then do something about it.  For me, if I see idiot behavior (ie, Youtube or Facebook videos), I call them on it, and expose their idiot behavior.  Community policing combine with smart sensible rules keep the use of any technology in line.

Yep.....there are enough idiots to go around for all countries to make a claim.  Fully agree, the only way to help stop stupid behavior is peer pressure. Stupid and careless actions need to be pointed out for the harm it does to our hobby, regardless of what territory you call home.
Unfortunately, DJI in their own marketing shows behaviors that look very exciting with 2 guys racing each other first through a park, then into a far off canyon, that in reality many of us would call irresponsible and idiotic.  My second thought after thinking what a cool drone the Mavic appears to be was what if they hit a few kids playing in the park? Then DJI sends out a survey asking if we could help advocate for the hobby as it concerns restrictive legislation. Being smart with the examples set for safe flying should start with the manufacturer. Maybe less exciting, but better for everyone, everywhere,  in the long term.
2017-4-22
Use props
JayaTheCat
lvl.1
United States

blunt_blunt Posted at 2017-4-21 17:45
If more rules are required to keep idiots in line then why complain?
If your doing nothing wrong then why complain?
We know Amerika has unlimited supply of idiots so you lot can expect more rules to combat the inherent stupidity shown by many pilots already in this increasingly growing hobby.

Spoken like a true slave to the government.

America might have idiots (just like any other country), but we're also the most free.

But keep smoking your blunts, or w/e you do with your time.
2017-4-22
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JayaTheCat Posted at 2017-4-22 20:25
Spoken like a true slave to the government.

America might have idiots (just like any other country), but we're also the most free.

Jaya,

Don't mind him. He is just a "GRUMPY OLD MAN OR WOMAN". He was band from this forum several times now ( I counted twice, at least) Last avatar he used was "BENT KANGOOROO". He trolls around crying, nagging and complaining about how the MAVIC is piece of junk.

Read below what I offered him to put his avatar down and get the ....

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=583293

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=583293

2017-4-22
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans06b77ccc Posted at 2017-4-22 20:14
Yep.....there are enough idiots to go around for all countries to make a claim.  Fully agree, the only way to help stop stupid behavior is peer pressure. Stupid and careless actions need to be pointed out for the harm it does to our hobby, regardless of what territory you call home.
Unfortunately, DJI in their own marketing shows behaviors that look very exciting with 2 guys racing each other first through a park, then into a far off canyon, that in reality many of us would call irresponsible and idiotic.  My second thought after thinking what a cool drone the Mavic appears to be was what if they hit a few kids playing in the park? Then DJI sends out a survey asking if we could help advocate for the hobby as it concerns restrictive legislation. Being smart with the examples set for safe flying should start with the manufacturer. Maybe less exciting, but better for everyone, everywhere,  in the long term.

I am with you on that... Our motto should be... "Safety First - Fun Second".
2017-4-22
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans8f193def Posted at 2017-4-22 20:06
Do you really have to caps lock your shi**y post, we don't all live in that jurisdiction.
Unless you are the "CAPS POLICE ENFORCEMENT"??? Are you? Are you? Are you?

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?      {:4_177:}
YOU KNOW SOUTH AMERICA IS WAY DOWN THERE
SO AGAIN, WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE?  ARE YOU LOST?
Simple english rule, "FAA" is an abbreviation, so you need to write it in CAPS, you know caps like this ONE

2017-4-22
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

They are just strengthening the NFZs near bases for obvious reasons. It's. result of quantity, not quality.

I never fly illegally and sometimes I'm not 5 miles  from an airport md I have tower permission (CAA permission)  and some idiot who thinks he knows everything starts yelling at me while I. Flying will get a Inspector Gafget trench coat punch for bothering me.
2017-4-22
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-4-22 20:59
Unless you are the "CAPS POLICE ENFORCEMENT"??? Are you? Are you? Are you?

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?      

Award for strangest post I've ever read.
2017-4-22
Use props
MacPap
lvl.2
Greece

fans0b0a9408 Posted at 2017-4-22 19:51
Rules don't stop idiots they only make it harder on everyone else.

how very true
2017-4-22
Use props
blunt_blunt
Ban Posts

Australia

2017-4-23
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

ArtistFirst Posted at 2017-4-22 23:32
They are just strengthening the NFZs near bases for obvious reasons. It's. result of quantity, not quality.

I never fly illegally and sometimes I'm not 5 miles  from an airport md I have tower permission (CAA permission)  and some idiot who thinks he knows everything starts yelling at me while I. Flying will get a Inspector Gafget trench coat punch for bothering me.

This rule is a direct response to several reported incidences of un-authorized drones being flown over a Navy installation and a Air Force base .

http://komonews.com/news/local/m ... -navy-nuke-sub-base

http://www.military.com/daily-ne ... y-base-buzzing.html

2017-4-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ArtistFirst Posted at 2017-4-22 23:37
Award for strangest post I've ever read.

Sometimes you have to show them the way especially the name calling and disrespectful one!
2017-4-23
Use props
JayaTheCat
lvl.1
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-4-22 20:53
Jaya,

Don't mind him. He is just a "GRUMPY OLD MAN OR WOMAN". He was band from this forum several times now ( I counted twice, at least) Last avatar he used was "BENT KANGOOROO". He trolls around crying, nagging and complaining about how the MAVIC is piece of junk.

Gotcha. I get bent out of shape too easy, unfortunately.
2017-4-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JayaTheCat Posted at 2017-4-23 10:43
Gotcha. I get bent out of shape too easy, unfortunately.

Couple of YOGA classes and a nice moonshine and you will be as good as new  (or as straight with NO BENT as before)  
2017-4-23
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

dronist ,
             I also believe there is more to come
2017-4-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

blunt_blunt Posted at 2017-4-23 03:25
Actually dronist you got me banned from this forum once and once only, by responding to your childish provoking posts. I responded by having to bypass the naughty word filter to describe you as accurate as possible. For that i was banned and upon resumption at the end on ban period, my account had an error and could not PM, post or view forum. I created another account and used it to PM mod to repair my other hooked up account with my mavic details.
Again you lie claiming i was banned twice and nag and whinge, huh, you are the one whinging and bad mouthing me.
I stand by my posts calling mavic junk when it cant be flown due to SW or FW problems induced by DJI themselves. I am allowed to get upset when a perfectly working unit is made useless with *updates* without having fools like you running around lying and bad mouthing me.

I got you banned...wowwww I knew I always had the "MAGIC FINGERS" but sadly I forgot the one fingers' trick to get grumpy, annoying people dissapear for good... I will try harder next time.

Now, First Rule of this forum is "NO NAME CALLING" and what do you do?

Is you BLUNT BLUNT BLUNT everyone on this forum with childish, rude, name calling.

Second Rule is to respect follow pilot on this forum and what do you do BLUNT BLUNT BLUNT?

You enlighten us with your refined English grammar.

Third Rule, have fun, smell the roses, and don't worry be happy feel good forum and what do you do  BLUNT BLUNT BLUNT?

You turn a "Happy Birthday" party into a "SAAAAAD All Night Wake" with your anger, grumpiness and dislike of anything that anyone say on this forum all with a press of a button.

I am sincerely worried for..., you know what they say "A SMILE A DAY KEEPS THE GRIMM REAPER AWAY" with the way things are going the "GRIMM REAPER" is around the corner   and he has a one way ticket to {:4_154:}

So lets smile, lets be happy and smell the roses and hug some Cuddly Joeys...

2017-4-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-4-23 17:25
dronist ,
             I also believe there is more to come

I can bet on it and would win big, otherwise DJI won't ask us to start talking to our representatives etc...

They have the inside track to politics because it will affect their business  (AS THE TRUMPEST) would say:

"It is going to affect you BIGGLEYYYYYY".... {:4_181:}
2017-4-23
Use props
blunt_blunt
Ban Posts

Australia

2017-4-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

blunt_blunt Posted at 2017-4-23 19:33
Dont be a lying piece of junk and try to defend your lies by making up pathetic rules.

Again, you indulge us with your eloquente and broad grasp of the English language. Bushwhackers everywhere are really proud of you representing them in the international arena.  
2017-4-23
Use props
blunt_blunt
Ban Posts

Australia

2017-4-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

blunt_blunt Posted at 2017-4-23 20:26
I was wondering what sort of rambling incoherent response you would make against being called a lying grub. But you didnt even address the lying part meaning you accept full well you are indeed a lying grub. You claim i have been banned several times when it was only once. Verifiable.
Then you ramble on with complete nonsense, beyond childish and dipping into the realm of insanity it seems. Put away the oxycontens, they are not helping your brain function at all, as others have noted with your strange posts.
Well i hope DJI ban lying grubs like you for good.

Blunt Blunt Blunt... Stop wondering and sing with me:

I wonder, wonder who, who-oo-ooh, who
(Who wrote the book of love???)
Tell me, tell me, tell me... (I know, I know... BLUNT BLUNT BLUNT!)
Oh, who wrote the Book Of Love??? (I know, I know... BLUNT BLUNT BLUNT!)

You know about ASS U ME... Assuming what people think or do will not help your health. Seriously man... I am worried now...    

I am going to sleep with my socks on tonight...Just for you!

2017-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules