Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Link to Phone Number
30566 101 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43133 ft

Turkey

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-9 00:29
Is this issue resolved? If not, please try the methods below.
Link to the network again, stay in a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app. You can also try to re-install the APP, see if it works.
Please keep us updated if the problem persists.

Diana I've experienced the same problem I've experienced the problem solved thanks
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Chn Posted at 2018-3-10 15:08
Diana I've experienced the same problem I've experienced the problem solved thanks

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Nice to know you have solved it.
2018-3-10
Use props
granitehead3
New
United States

DJI, you must make your products easy to use, otherwise you are deterring us from buying more products!
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

granitehead3 Posted at 2018-9-3 07:02
DJI, you must make your products easy to use, otherwise you are deterring us from buying more products!

Sir, may I know what difficulties do you encounter? May I have more details for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you.
2018-9-4
Use props
Mike Smith8
New

Singapore

Hi DJI,
I am originally from Australia but am currently travelling in China.  I have been flying my drone for 2 weeks in China without any problems.  This morning I had the “link to mainland China mobile” pop-up come up in the app.  I entered my Mainland China Mobile number but the app just keeps saying “invalid number”.  I am China on a professional shoot and need access to my drone ASAP.  Can you please please please tell me how to fix this problem ASAP as I need my drone for a shoot today!!!!
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mike Smith8 Posted at 2018-10-26 17:47
Hi DJI,
I am originally from Australia but am currently travelling in China.  I have been flying my drone for 2 weeks in China without any problems.  This morning I had the “link to mainland China mobile” pop-up come up in the app.  I entered my Mainland China Mobile number but the app just keeps saying “invalid number”.  I am China on a professional shoot and need access to my drone ASAP.  Can you please please please tell me how to fix this problem ASAP as I need my drone for a shoot today!!!!

Hi Mike, we're sorry for the troubles. May I know what's the current version of your APP? Please try to reinstall the APP and enter the phone number again. If the issue persists, please kindly offer the screenshot for further assistance, thank you!
2018-10-27
Use props
MesutKoca
New
Turkey

I live in Turkey.
I have the same problem.
not heal.
My Country Area Code Note +86.
+90 yapamıyorum.
2019-4-8
Use props
asyag
New
Flight distance : 2815 ft
Turkey

So does any moderator ACTUALLY know anything about this problem? Or are you all just working with guesswork?
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

asyag Posted at 4-14 08:30
So does any moderator ACTUALLY know anything about this problem? Or are you all just working with guesswork?

Hey there, the message may appear if you have traveled in China or enter the Simulator before, you may reconnect the local internet and connect the App when the GPS signal is good, the pop-up will disappear.

2019-4-15
Use props
fans24af896f
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

what a pile of crap, I'm trying to upload flight info due to the phantom falling out of the sky and it won't let me because it doesn't like the mobile phone number, but I don't own a mobile phone, I own iPads.

using the dpi assistant 2.
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans24af896f Posted at 4-21 13:36
what a pile of crap, I'm trying to upload flight info due to the phantom falling out of the sky and it won't let me because it doesn't like the mobile phone number, but I don't own a mobile phone, I own iPads.

Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I verify you are exporting the flight records in the iPad or the flight log data in the aircraft? Was the drone still in the warranty period?
If you mean the flight records in the iPad, no need to connect to DJI Assistant, I will PM how to export the flight records manually, please check later, thank you.
2019-4-22
Use props
djiuser_xXAI4dOuovCM
lvl.1
Turkey

Is this the solution? Reset factory settings clear caches and reinstalling app? What if I am in China as a tourist? In my situation I am a sailor and I am in China now but I don't have local phone number I am still able to use my local country Sim card because of its international deals so how can I get rid of this error? Why I can't link my phone with my country code and with my local number why I need to have to Chinese number why we can't skip this verify thing stop telling us reset reinstall thing you tell your it department and solve this issue with an update revise your app let us link with our local numbers or let us skip this step... Know I am in China I am into the middle of the sea in the ship I want to fly but I cannot because of this error what should I do?  Why I paid 1000 dollar?
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_xXAI4dOuovCM Posted at 5-31 05:00
Is this the solution? Reset factory settings clear caches and reinstalling app? What if I am in China as a tourist? In my situation I am a sailor and I am in China now but I don't have local phone number I am still able to use my local country Sim card because of its international deals so how can I get rid of this error? Why I can't link my phone with my country code and with my local number why I need to have to Chinese number why we can't skip this verify thing stop telling us reset reinstall thing you tell your it department and solve this issue with an update revise your app let us link with our local numbers or let us skip this step... Know I am in China I am into the middle of the sea in the ship I want to fly but I cannot because of this error what should I do?  Why I paid 1000 dollar?

Sir, if you're traveling to China Mainland, it is necessary to link the phone number according to the regulations, you may check whether your friends can help. Also, we sincerely suggest to following the local regulations and make full preparation in advance, thanks!
2019-6-2
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

1-Turn off the gps from your handphone
2- Turn on remote controler and drone
3- Connect to drone
4-Turn on the gps after Connect to drone
Bammmm you got maps and homepoint
Be careful dont flight without see the map on the screen. İf you lost connection with drone. Drone will go to the china if the battery enough
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-18 20:22
Could you please help us confirm the following info which helps us figure it out for you?
What's your aircraft model and DJI GO 4 version?
What's the network IP address on your phone?

3- Connect to drone
Be careful dont flight without see the map on the screen. İf you lost connection with drone. Drone will go to the china if the battery enough
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

MortenDK Posted at 2017-5-8 22:38
Hi DJI,

Any news on this topic? i just hade the same issue last night, and now the DJI Go App is kindof stuck.

3- Connect to drone
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

fans64781f33 Posted at 2017-5-17 11:35
Hello i have a problem of "link phone number". I live in France, i use a samsung galaxy tab s2  with my phantom 3 pro. What can i do to fix this ? Please answer ! Bests regards. Olivier

3- Connect to drone
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-6-2 02:18
Sir, if you're traveling to China Mainland, it is necessary to link the phone number according to the regulations, you may check whether your friends can help. Also, we sincerely suggest to following the local regulations and make full preparation in advance, thanks!

3- Connect to drone
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-4-22 00:14
Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I verify you are exporting the flight records in the iPad or the flight log data in the aircraft? Was the drone still in the warranty period?
If you mean the flight records in the iPad, no need to connect to DJI Assistant, I will PM how to export the flight records manually, please check later, thank you.

Are u sure you guus techinal person of dji? Solution of it this
3- Connect to drone
Why keep askin chace side? You guys need to make new update about it. İ think you guys do it inporpues bcoz if user flight like this drone will lost if battery finish and start to go home point. And dji will happy you guys thinking who the one lost drone they will buy new one. Really so stupid you are

See the easy solution about it but why become like this suddenly some of drones. Maybe some of.users losted already they drones but cannot do anything bcoz you guys not helping well
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-18 02:00
Did you fly the drone in Mainland China?
Where is the location when you got the message on APP to ask you link to phone number?
Please help confirm the network IP address on your phone when it appears.

Are u sure you guys techinal person of dji? Solution of it this
3- Connect to drone
Why keep askin chace side? You guys need to make new update about it. İ think you guys do it inporpues bcoz if user flight like this drone will lost if battery finish and start to go home point. And dji will happy you guys thinking who the one lost drone they will buy new one. Really so stupid you are

See the easy solution about it but why become like this suddenly some of drones. Maybe some of.users losted already they drones but cannot do anything bcoz you guys not helping well
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-6-2 02:18

Are u sure you guus techinal person of dji? Solution of it this
3- Connect to drone

Need to make new update. Better then keep asking chace side. Did u understand?
2020-10-23
Use props
Serrini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32953 ft
  • >>>
United States

SOLVED for me ... lots of clearing cache and logging in/logging out ... video and instructions here: https://youtu.be/IqqwjIvVqlo
2021-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules