Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Link to Phone Number
123Next >
30560 101 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b6fd358
New
Flight distance : 17224 ft
Canada

I'm using DJI Go 4.0 and its now asking for "Link to Phone Number" and if I click on the link it wants a Mainland China Number. I am Canadian living in Canada and using this device in Canada, what the deal? This is not working for me and the screen will not go away.

Thanks for any help
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Could you please help us confirm the following info which helps us figure it out for you?
What's your aircraft model and DJI GO 4 version?
What's the network IP address on your phone?
Then please export the log on your mobile phone here: DJI/dji.go.v4/log/CACHE/verphone. You can upload it to Dropbox and post the link here, thank you.
2017-4-18
Use props
MortenDK
New

Denmark

Hi DJI,

Any news on this topic? i just hade the same issue last night, and now the DJI Go App is kindof stuck.
I'm flying a Phantom 3 Advanced Model: W322B

2017-5-8
Use props
fans64781f33
New

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-18 20:22
Could you please help us confirm the following info which helps us figure it out for you?
What's your aircraft model and DJI GO 4 version?
What's the network IP address on your phone?

Hello i have a problem of "link phone number". I live in France, i use a samsung galaxy tab s2  with my phantom 3 pro. What can i do to fix this ? Please answer ! Bests regards. Olivier
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MortenDK Posted at 2017-5-8 22:38
Hi DJI,

Any news on this topic? i just hade the same issue last night, and now the DJI Go App is kindof stuck.

Did you fly the drone in Mainland China?
Where is the location when you got the message on APP to ask you link to phone number?
Please help confirm the network IP address on your phone when it appears.
Then please export the log from your mobile device so we can locate this case.
Connect your device to the PC, you can get the log here: DJI/dji.go.v4/log/CACHE/verphone
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans64781f33 Posted at 2017-5-17 11:35
Hello i have a problem of "link phone number". I live in France, i use a samsung galaxy tab s2  with my phantom 3 pro. What can i do to fix this ? Please answer ! Bests regards. Olivier

Olivier, thanks for your feedback.
Could you please help us confirm the info mentioned at 5#? which may help us locate the issue, thank you!
2017-5-18
Use props
ist
New
Turkey

same problem.. you're just selling products
2017-5-27
Use props
Pfriemler
New

Germany

ist Posted at 2017-5-27 07:34
same problem.. you're just selling products

Same here. It's June, the app seems to be updated.
Neither I nor the drone never were in China. I just got it from a friend, created a new account - and tried the simulator. Maybe that's the problem?
2017-6-1
Use props
Pfriemler
New

Germany

RE: Link to Phone Number

Pfriemler Posted at 2017-6-1 23:28
Same here. It's June, the app seems to be updated.
Neither I nor the drone never were in China. I just got it from a friend, created a new account - and tried the simulator. Maybe that's the problem?

Meanwhile, I visited the DJI shop with my App-created account (works) and completed some settings, like Country and Location. I just got into the app and was not asked for my China Mainland Phone Number (which of course I do not have).

Is this the solution? It could be helpful to every beginner.
2017-6-2
Use props
user8d9620667c
New
Flight distance : 6043 ft
United States

Pfriemler Posted at 2017-6-2 00:26
Meanwhile, I visited the DJI shop with my App-created account (works) and completed some settings, like Country and Location. I just got into the app and was not asked for my China Mainland Phone Number (which of course I do not have).

I read somewhere else that the simulator triggered this event, or at least it did for me, I uninstalled dji go 4 and reinstalled it and everything works.  I also deleted all data and caches
2017-6-2
Use props
fans792a3f08
New
Russia

Такая же проблема, живу в России , требует завершить регистрацию где я должен подтвердить номер телефона материкового китая и код верификации!
2017-6-5
Use props
benji89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 411109 ft
France

Hello,

I have the exact same problem after updating firmware. What to do ?
2017-6-18
Use props
benji89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 411109 ft
France

I tried remove data and cache from settings --> applications, then reinstall the app, and still the message pops-up !
2017-6-18
Use props
fans2cea2b1b
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

The simulator triggered this event, for me!...
2017-7-22
Use props
fans2cea2b1b
Second Officer
Portugal

the simulator triggered this event, for me!... I have a DJI Spark and i'm in Portugal, phone oneplus one.
2017-7-22
Use props
boroos
New
Poland

Same problem in Poland
To DJI - Can you solve the problem?
2017-7-26
Use props
fans2cea2b1b
Second Officer
Portugal

Pfriemler Posted at 2017-6-2 00:26

solve my problem!...
2017-7-27
Use props
Wally-Works
New
United States

Hello,

I have the exact same problem after updating firmware. What to do ?  It is on my LG phone no problem with my tablet but I fly with the phone and it just locks it on the Link to China mainland phone.
2017-7-31
Use props
fans4094a703
New
France

I'm using DJI phantom 3 4k and its now asking for "Link to Phone Number" and if I click on the link it wants a Mainland China Number. I am living in France, what the deal? This is not working for me and the screen will not go away.
2017-8-1
Use props
fans4094a703
New
France

please help
2017-8-1
Use props
fans929c7647
lvl.1
Japan

I have the same problem living in japan after firmware / software update.  the app is now asking me for a mainland cihna phone number and I cannot pass this step as I do not live in china, have never been t o china etc.  Help
2017-8-2
Use props
Andreevich
New
Flight distance : 76463 ft
Russia

fans792a3f08 Posted at 2017-6-5 13:13
Такая же проблема, живу в России , требует завершить регистрацию где я должен подтвердить номер телефона материкового китая и код верификации!

Добрый день, тоже столкнулся с этой проблемой, но у меня 4 Pro Plus, как вы решили эту проблему? можно в личку
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans929c7647 Posted at 2017-8-2 16:58
I have the same problem living in japan after firmware / software update.  the app is now asking me for a mainland cihna phone number and I cannot pass this step as I do not live in china, have never been t o china etc.  Help

I've replied your another post, please check it and try what I suggested.
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans4094a703 Posted at 2017-8-1 14:28
I'm using DJI phantom 3 4k and its now asking for "Link to Phone Number" and if I click on the link it wants a Mainland China Number. I am living in France, what the deal? This is not working for me and the screen will not go away.

Please link to the network again, stay in a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app. You can also try to re-install the APP, see if it works. Please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2017-8-3
Use props
VTR
lvl.1
Ukraine

I have the same problem living in Ukraine. App is now asking me for a mainland China phone number and I cannot pass this step as I do not live in china. Help!!!
2017-8-4
Use props
BernardoRD
New
Flight distance : 5633 ft
Dominican Republic

Same problem in Dominican Republic
2017-8-7
Use props
Lausti
New
Flight distance : 28757 ft
Finland

Same here in Finland today and as a result could not fly
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BernardoRD Posted at 2017-8-7 06:09
Same problem in Dominican Republic

Have you tried what I suggested?
Link to the network again, stay in a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app. You can also try to re-install the APP, see if it works.
Please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Lausti Posted at 2017-8-8 14:49
Same here in Finland today and as a result could not fly

Please try the methods below and keep us updated if the problem persists.
Link to the network again, stay in a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app. You can also try to re-install the APP, see if it works.
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

VTR Posted at 2017-8-4 08:20
I have the same problem living in Ukraine. App is now asking me for a mainland China phone number and I cannot pass this step as I do not live in china. Help!!!

Is this issue resolved? If not, please try the methods below.
Please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2017-8-9
Use props
Lausti
New
Flight distance : 28757 ft
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-9 00:27
Please try the methods below and keep us updated if the problem persists.

Thanks Diana, the problem seems to have gone away for now.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Lausti Posted at 2017-8-10 15:27
Thanks Diana, the problem seems to have gone away for now.

So nice to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-8-11
Use props
djiuser_QAsbZ1B
New
Flight distance : 37051 ft
United Kingdom

I'm now having the same problem after accessing the flight sim - in U.K. Using phantom 4 pro+ sorry to ask the same question but did anyone find a fix for this
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_QAsbZ1B Posted at 2017-8-12 07:15
I'm now having the same problem after accessing the flight sim - in U.K. Using phantom 4 pro+ sorry to ask the same question but did anyone find a fix for this

Have you tried what I suggested? Link to the network again, stay in a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app. Besides, for the Phantom 4 pro plus, you can also try to reset the RC to factory default.
2017-8-13
Use props
fans9baada35
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62484 ft
Australia

Same problems with spark in Qld Australia. Howvdo we fix ???.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans9baada35 Posted at 2017-8-15 13:02
Same problems with spark in Qld Australia. Howvdo we fix ???.

Please try the steps below:
1. Clear all cache in Settings.
2. Bring the aircraft to the place with strong GPS signal.
3. Connect your mobile device to local network and reboot the APP.
4. Reconnect aircraft to APP.
Please keep us updated if it works.
2017-8-15
Use props
fansfd539029
New
Flight distance : 34436 ft
Chile

Hola soy de chile y tengo el problema de link phone number con un número de china, borre mi S7 a fábrica y la app DJI GO 4 funciona al no tener conexión a internet con mi spark al tomar internet vuelve a solicitar el link phone number hay alguna solución definitiva para no tener que estar interviniendo el teléfono cada vez que quiero usar el drone?
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansfd539029 Posted at 2017-8-17 11:21
Hola soy de chile y tengo el problema de link phone number con un número de china, borre mi S7 a fábrica y la app DJI GO 4 funciona al no tener conexión a internet con mi spark al tomar internet vuelve a solicitar el link phone number hay alguna solución definitiva para no tener que estar interviniendo el teléfono cada vez que quiero usar el drone?

Have you tried the steps I posted on 36#? Does the problem persist?
2017-8-18
Use props
Beginner2017
New
United Kingdom

This is completely unacceptable, here in Cambridge, resetting, reenting information all over again, having all updates and stuff installed, PLEASE FIX THIS THING NOW !
2017-8-19
Use props
g.williams450-s
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Beginner2017 Posted at 2017-8-19 02:22
This is completely unacceptable, here in Cambridge, resetting, reenting information all over again, having all updates and stuff installed, PLEASE FIX THIS THING NOW !

I was at my wits end after trying everything over the last few days and was about to box the Mavic up and send it back then I read the post from Pfriemler at 9# and refreshed my account details, saved and gave it one more try and EUREKA no more Chinese phone number pop up. Thanks Pfriemler, I hope it stays away and works for others. I can get on with my life now.
2017-8-22
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules