Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI has confirmed I have the correct no version ESC's installed!!
1511 11 2015-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

After several emails going back and forth providing serial numbers (wifi & aircraft) and photos DJI has confirmed I have the correct no version ESC's installed!! I'm so happy as I really didnt want to send it in for repairs unless there really was a problem.  For anyone thatis concerned about whether you have the correct no version ESC's installed please email DJI your concern along with the aircraft body serial number and/or wi fi serial number. I provided both numbers just to be safe.  Good luck!!!
BTW I had also noticed I had the non-vented wifi module but never mentioned that to DJI as Im not as concerned about that issue because I guess that wont cause my phantom to crash and there havent been any complaints about the non-vented wi fi module. Correct?
2015-3-3
Use props
parnu2000
lvl.2

Thailand

Congratulation! You are lucky. Actually I wrote a letter to the DJI support almost two weeks ago. But no response yet. What is your first five digits of the serial no.? If yours is newer. I have to write a email to DJI support again.
my s/n is PH64544....   Thanks.
2015-3-3
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

ph645396***

purchased 11/14/14 from DJI website and it  shipped directly from China and received 11/17/14.
I have two P2V+ (ver. 3) and the second one was purchased end of November from DJI website and it shipped from California. It has the new motor logo 2312 wrapped around the engine cylinder, the vented wifi module and 2.1 esc's [my first phantom had none of the three  (engine logo, vented wifi, and 2.1esc) but it is a version 3]. I'll post the serial number to that one if you want it. If I remember correctly it started ph6454 but I'll have to verify.
2015-3-3
Use props
parnu2000
lvl.2

Thailand

It is a very kind of you. Please verify the serial number of the other one of your Phantom too. I am not sure that my phantom has correct ESC version or not. Thanks again.
2015-3-3
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

parnu2000@gmail Posted at 2015-3-4 01:00
Congratulation! You are lucky. Actually I wrote a letter to the DJI support almost two weeks ago. Bu ...

<<BTW I had also noticed I had the non-vented wifi module but never mentioned that to DJI as Im not as concerned about that issue because I guess that wont cause my phantom to crash and there havent been any complaints about the non-vented wi fi module. Correct?>>

There have been issues with WiFI modules related to FPV and the Wifi modules were replaced, but I don't know if they were vented, non-vented or both.
2015-3-3
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

Over at phantom pilots forum some people are insistent that I have the wrong esc's since they are not marked 2.1 and that I should contact the California support center. Oh well I guess I'll just fly it and forget about it. It will be interesting to see if indeed my escs eventually burn up.
2015-3-3
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

parnu2000@gmail Posted at 2015-3-4 01:30
It is a very kind of you. Please verify the serial number of the other one of your Phantom too. I am ...

Ph645470***
2015-3-3
Use props
parnu2000
lvl.2

Thailand

rdc44444, Thank you very much.
2015-3-3
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

That's pretty good info since dji can not confirm your etc from your serial number.
2015-3-3
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

Are they lying to me? Why would they ask for this info if they can't tell?
2015-3-3
Use props
Jackvg
lvl.2

Netherlands

They confirmed to me also that my non version esc's were the correct ones and were put there in the factory. Maybe they now can check this?
2015-3-4
Use props
Jackvg
lvl.2

Netherlands

Ow, i should have mentioned that i also send the serial numbers of the ESC themselves and the motors.
2015-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules