Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI - Terrible Customer Service (Support Whitewashing)
5187 46 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AmsterdamBM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3834469 ft
  • >>>
United States

MentalEcho Posted at 2017-5-30 14:03
DJI!!! What gives?! I mean...seriously! Another week has passed and still I don't have my money or Mavic! THIS IS GARBAGE. I PAID YOU IN FEBRUARY!

Wow. Had a similar experience with my inspire 2. 2 months held hostage and 2 DOA inspire 2 units. Literally the worst possible service. They must try to be terrible because no company could be this bad without it being their goal.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

AmsterdamBM@gmail.com Posted at 2-1 00:19
Wow. Had a similar experience with my inspire 2. 2 months held hostage and 2 DOA inspire 2 units. Literally the worst possible service. They must try to be terrible because no company could be this bad without it being their goal.

AmsterdamBM, I am terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please provide me with the case number, I will check the details and help. Look forward to your reply.
2019-2-1
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

MentalEcho Posted at 2017-5-30 14:03
DJI!!! What gives?! I mean...seriously! Another week has passed and still I don't have my money or Mavic! THIS IS GARBAGE. I PAID YOU IN FEBRUARY!

Do you have an update? Did they give you a working Mavic? Did you file a lawsuit? I'm curious man before I start investing into this company.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124026 ft
United States

I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.  
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-26 02:09
Jamie is following up your case now, please keep us posted in your original post, thanks.

I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.  
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-24 04:56
We'll also keep an eye on it's progress, hope your kindly understanding, appreciate your patience!

2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9 Posted at 5-23 13:28
I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.

Sir, we've read your post and Diana has responded to you as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-190017-1-1.html please kindly keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules