RC does not link with the aircraft after firmware update. What is this ?
1724 8 2015-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roberto
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello guys.

Everything was fine until I update the formware today.

The result from the update was success but my RC does not re-link anymore. I have made it over 10 times and still nothing.

Anyone had the same issue after update to .17 formware ?

What more can I do ?

Thanks in advance.

Roberto
2015-3-3
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Hi Roberto,

Do you mean you tried the update several times or do you mean you tried the relinking process?

The instructions say it may lose the link during the upgrade and to relink manually if this happens.

Have you tried the relink button in the app while pushing the special button on the Inspire?

2015-3-3
Use props
piotr.pawlowski
lvl.2

Poland

What more you can do Roberto? Hmmm ... You can read the manual or read other topics on this forum with solution. I assume you didn't update firmware on R/C after updating the one on copter.
2015-3-3
Use props
siweckipawel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 57070 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Roberto be sure to update both RC and Inspire One. Run update process again, it may help. Pls download latest DJI Pilot Software.
2015-3-3
Use props
jhogge
lvl.2

United States

I had the same problem. Updated the Inspire a second time and the controller linked up right away after that.
2015-3-3
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can also check the TXT file for success or cancel.  Both of them indicate a successful update for either the Inspire or the Tx.
2015-3-3
Use props
roberto
lvl.1

Brazil

OK my mistake.

I have already tried to update the RC 5 times by now and it fails everytime on step: 3 according to the GS file generated.

Anyone can help ?

The bird is updated already.
2015-3-4
Use props
lucaoms
lvl.3
Flight distance : 599049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

piotr.pawlowski Posted at 2015-3-4 05:43
What more you can do Roberto? Hmmm ... You can read the manual or read other topics on this forum wi ...

I'm Agree
2015-3-4
Use props
roberto
lvl.1

Brazil

Just show me one topic that effectively solve the issue and I'll be happy to read 1000 pages.

Come on guys. Doesn't cost anything just point me to the right direction.
2015-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules