My DJI service experience so far....
1009 4 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timnwcove
lvl.3
Flight distance : 87428 ft
Canada

the battery that came with my p3s recently developed an issue with a cell after only 12 charge cycles, app shows broken cell msg.  contacted dji support, gave all the requested info..three times, all correspondance was very courtious on both ends.   in just a few days i have a shipping label !  i will admit i was expecting frustration after reading so many negative comments , but so far , other than the process being ( or seeming) a bit complicated, i have nothing but good things to say about my experience with DJI product support.  

...to be continued.....

2017-4-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's good to hear that the issue is getting addressed. Thank you for the feedback.
2017-4-20
Use props
fansd797de20
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153074 ft
United States

Horrible customre service!!! I've sent my Mavic in for repair. After 1 1/2 weeks of no confirmation of receipt, I called in. Waited for 1 hr in the que. Finally talked to someone. They looked up my case number and said that my repair wasn't logged in! It took my phone call to get my case updated on the online support page!
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fansd797de20 Posted at 2017-4-21 07:40
Horrible customre service!!! I've sent my Mavic in for repair. After 1 1/2 weeks of no confirmation of receipt, I called in. Waited for 1 hr in the que. Finally talked to someone. They looked up my case number and said that my repair wasn't logged in! It took my phone call to get my case updated on the online support page!

Could you please provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-4-21
Use props
timnwcove
lvl.3
Flight distance : 87428 ft
Canada

well, heres my update, after being seemingly stalled at " verified", and some help from a DJI rep here on the forum......a battery is making its way back to the bird !!    all in all , the DJI customer experience has been a good one, now setting money aside to upgrade !!  i see a p3a in my future.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules