Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M batterys stopped charging simultaneously
3151 8 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zackariaslund
New

Sweden

I have two Ronin batteries that have both simultaneously stopped charging. I talked to my friend and he had the SAME problem??? What is going on?? Any firmware update that you have to do? I need to know ASAP for a videoshoot. Kind regards Zack from sweden.
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are you able to press them once for battery information? How long have you had them? Did you notice this after a firmware update or long term storage?
2017-4-21
Use props
zackariaslund
New

Sweden

When I put them in the charger they lit up like 1.2.3.4 lights and then the light blink like two times and then all goes black. I have had them since august. Not after firmware update or long term storage, just suddenly.
2017-4-24
Use props
bezmedia
New

Australia

i have this EXACT same issue. both of them work PERFECT within the ronin-M but when i plug them into the charger then do exactly what is explained above. light up 1.2.3.4 lights x2 then just flashes on the first light.
2017-7-4
Use props
funkprofessor
New

Germany

I have the same problem. I sent them to the DJI Repair Dep. ... I have to buy new ones ... no warranty ...
2017-8-10
Use props
fansa6d43ba7
New

Nigeria

zackariaslund Posted at 2017-4-24 10:34
When I put them in the charger they lit up like 1.2.3.4 lights and then the light blink like two times and then all goes black. I have had them since august. Not after firmware update or long term storage, just suddenly.

Ronin MX batteries not charging.

I am having the same issue. How can I get it to charge please.
2017-8-11
Use props
djiuser_oIpuaTO
New
United States

SAME problem - opened my new DJI Ronin-M - everything is great except the new batteries will not charge.
Why does a company that makes such great products ship such crappy batteries???
I don't like spending so much money on a product only to open it and have the batteries NOT work.
2017-12-9
Use props
proimages
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

Add me to the list- used the Ronin last week for first time since it was returned from the factory for a variety of issues caused by a firmware update..
Now one of two replaced batteries wont work nor will it charge - showed 4 bars and died the moment the ronin tried to start. Haven't tried to charge second battery yet.
Both were buldged a little from factory.
Firmware update day before a job killed both RC / thumb control and 2 batteries entire ronin had to be sent in. So this battery has been used once or twice if that..never been able to use the Ronin in production
as it failed to work for the job it was purchased for and failed in later testing on a jib..(cant sit for hours as promised by sales reps.)
Has to be the worst investment I ever made and damaged my business rep.
Darrin
2017-12-20
Use props
Kwinfield
New
Flight distance : 20932 ft
United States

This Problem is out of hand. I have had the same issue. I called support and there only suggestion is to replace the 3 batteries which stopped taking a charge.  Why would i purchase more batteries which will eventually have the same problem. Thats not a solution that works for the customer its one that works for the company.  Its truly disappointing that Dji's response to this problem is to remain silent. I guess this explains why there is only a 3 month window to have a product fail.
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules