12Next >
14828 77 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

DJI will soon release the Wired Video Adapter for the Osmo Pro/RAW. So users will be able to transmit videos and other data via the USB port instead of Wi-Fi. Connect the adapter to an Android mobile device or the DJI CrystalSky, and you will be able to enjoy a new shooting experience with clear, stable and uninterrupted video transmission.

We are now recruiting testers globally to try out this new accessory. The adapter will be delivered to testers (shipping fee paid by DJI). Testers will not need to return the Wired Video Adapter after, but will need to provide their opinions and suggestions on the accessory.

Quota: 100 users globally
Requirements: Users of the Osmo Pro/RAW who have footage captured by the Osmo Pro/RAW.
Application Time:  From April 21st to 10:00am of May 3rd
Application Channel: Please e-mail your application to beta@dji.com with the following information:

【E-mail Title】 Application for the Osmo Pro/RAW Wired Video Adapter
【Name】
【Individual Page on DJI Forum】
【Individual Page on SkyPixel】
【Links to Personal Work】
【SN Code of Osmo Grip】
【SN Code of X5/X5R Camera】
【Location】
【Cellphone Number】
【E-mail Address】
【Name, Phone Number and Address of Package Receiver】

Excellent testers will win DJI Credits as rewards, and will gain preference for the next free trial event of a new product/accessory.

Note:
  • The qualified testers will be finalized by May 3rd. We will contact the chosen testers via e-mail.
  • Testers should start the trial of the adapter within two weeks of receiving it. They also need to post their reviews on the DJI Forum.
  • The Wired Video Adapter for the Osmo Pro/RAW is not compatible with the iOS version of DJI GO due to the limitation of the iOS system.
  • DJI Reserves all the rights to the final interpretation of this testing event.

2017-4-21
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

2017-4-21
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Wow.  Awesome development.  Any chance of this coming to the Osmo+?
2017-4-21
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

I've worked with Francisco here in America, Andrew Dugan, Michael Shabun. I know how to build, and run these things. Send me one and I can give you good feedback. I want it!  Gear lust! Can meet you at NAB. I'm exhibiting with Robe.
2017-4-22
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

I'll send email soon. X5R is at home and I'm in Vegas.
2017-4-22
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Where on the OSMO Pro/Raw would it connect -

ALSO - will there be a mount for the larger CrystalSky on the Osmo handle? how will it mount?
2017-4-24
Use props
Turbo Heart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have always wanted this.  I am so excited to know that this is actually about to be a reality! Signed up =]
2017-4-24
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can no one see my question?
2017-4-24
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Gear lust... No! I will not succumb to it.. ~ dribble dribble..~
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Satureyes Posted at 2017-4-24 06:59
Where on the OSMO Pro/Raw would it connect -

ALSO - will there be a mount for the larger CrystalSky on the Osmo handle? how will it mount?

There are two connector cables, please refer to the screenshot.
For the second question, we need confirm whether it supports CrystalSky with the engineers, will let you know when we get the information, thanks for you understanding.

connector.jpeg
2017-4-25
Use props
fans183a2323
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1551401 ft
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-25 17:54
There are two connector cables, please refer to the screenshot. For the second question, we need confirm whether it supports CrystalSky with the engineers, will let you know when we get the information, thanks for you understanding.

Will it still be possible to use the focus handwheel, when the USB video adapter is connected?
2017-4-25
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-25 17:54
There are two connector cables, please refer to the screenshot. For the second question, we need confirm whether it supports CrystalSky with the engineers, will let you know when we get the information, thanks for you understanding.

Thank you - makes sense but CrystalSky is a USB connection so I think it will work - it is being sold on the DJI website as compatible with the Oslo/Pro.
I have the following questions:
1) will it be able to be used with he focus wheel at the same time
2) how will the Crystalsky mount to the OSMO? Will we have to use the smaller CS display and use the existing holder or will there be a mount for the larger CS screen.

Would like to pre-order so as soon as you can get this information to us then we'll know what to order!
2017-4-25
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans183a2323 Posted at 2017-4-25 22:54
Will it still be possible to use the focus handwheel, when the USB video adapter is connected?

It looks like on one of those cables - there is a side female socket for the focus wheel. I assume on one of the other sides there is a female USB socket to connect to the display.
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Satureyes Posted at 2017-4-25 23:57
Thank you - makes sense but CrystalSky is a USB connection so I think it will work - it is being sold on the DJI website as compatible with the Oslo/Pro.
I have the following questions:
1) will it be able to be used with he focus wheel at the same time

Crystalsky will be working on Osmo series, but a new mount will be needed and is still under development
2017-4-26
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-26 01:22
Crystalsky will be working on Osmo series, but a new mount will be needed and is still under development

Thank you - but will the mount work with the large CrystalSky screen or the smaller one only?
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Satureyes Posted at 2017-4-26 01:35
Thank you - but will the mount work with the large CrystalSky screen or the smaller one only?

We're sure the smaller one will work on Osmo with a mount. About the bigger screen, engineers are still working on it and have not released a definitive answer.
2017-4-26
Use props
Tima_007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1110312 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

fans183a2323 Posted at 2017-4-25 22:54

Yes, i have the same qestion, what about facus handwheel, will it work whith new adapter?
2017-4-26
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tima_007 Posted at 2017-4-26 03:27
Yes, i have the same qestion, what about facus handwheel, will it work whith new adapter?

If you look at the photo of the adapter - there is a socket on the side which looks like you would plug the focus wheel into this - then the USB cable somewhere else for the tablet.
2017-4-26
Use props
flitelab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8120 ft
Canada

Why is there no iOS support?
2017-4-27
Use props
KEA
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Is it going to work with iOS in the future?
2017-4-27
Use props
9KA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 854567 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Great, done
2017-4-27
Use props
EofA
lvl.1
United States

Satureyes Posted at 2017-4-24 16:13
Can no one see my question?

Look in the front above the finger trigger on the X5 gimble base. There's a slot there where if you had the wired follow focus wheel, that's where it would plug in. Same slot.
2017-4-27
Use props
fans3ce1352a
lvl.1
Italy

I ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY TEST IS A REGISTER OF TREVISO ITALY {:4_154:}SOFTWARE HARDWARE DJ OSMO PRO
2017-4-27
Use props
fans3ce1352a
lvl.1
Italy

I wondered what output would be through usb 4.2.2 or 4.2.0 will it be possible to use my atom 4.2.2?
2017-4-27
Use props
EYE IN THE SKY1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158074 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I would like to know if this adapter allows us to control the movement of the camera through the Android screen device.
2017-4-27
Use props
fans280d139d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7474 ft
  • >>>
Canada

What video out inputs does it have?
2017-4-27
Use props
ferchofj
New
Ecuador

Hie I have a X5 and film with very high quality to all my country
2017-4-27
Use props
ferchofj
New
Ecuador

The 80 % is filming with dji X5
2017-4-27
Use props
Turbo Heart
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I know there is a lot of questions. Please be patient, as all questions will soon be answered =]
This cable opens up a lot of possibilities, especially with live video.
Here is a diagram to clear up the misunderstanding of the cable.

osmo cable

osmo cable

2017-4-28
Use props
Kantian1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Turbo Heart Posted at 2017-4-28 07:45
I know there is a lot of questions. Please be patient, as all questions will soon be answered =]
This cable opens up a lot of possibilities, especially with live video.
Here is a diagram to clear up the misunderstanding of the cable.

Awesome. Any release date yet?
2017-4-28
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This looks like just what the Osmo Pro needs, and my email has been sent I'm eagerly awaiting a reply.  I'm so keen to test this that I'm buying an Android phone just so I can try this.

Can you be more specific about why it won't work with IOS devices please?
2017-4-29
Use props
fans24e412f1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94380 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is what it needs... I have had the unit since January but do not use it much because of the hassle of dealing w/ the wifi. This will be a god send!
2017-4-29
Use props
fans24e412f1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94380 ft
  • >>>
United States

Focus peaking ability perhaps! yaay.
2017-4-29
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Advocate Posted at 2017-4-29 15:21
This looks like just what the Osmo Pro needs, and my email has been sent  I'm eagerly awaiting a reply.  I'm so keen to test this that I'm buying an Android phone just so I can try this.

Can you be more specific about why it won't work with IOS devices please?

You have a good point - I though it would be micro USB or something bit surely you could use a USB to lightning cable just as you can with the drone Remote controls.

It could be a very cynical way to get IOS users to buy CrystalSky?
2017-5-2
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ferchofj Posted at 2017-4-27 23:29
The 80 % is filming with dji X5 https://youtu.be/HF-ZNhgJ_mo

And? Why is this relevant to the thread about the adapter?
2017-5-2
Use props
Turbo Heart
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I will hopefully have a video review this weekend. I am currently looking for a DJI Focus and/or OSMO Focus wheel.
2017-5-3
Use props
Giuseppe Ardita
New

Italy

Fantastic I do not see enough to do a thorough test. I would have liked a hdmi output :-) for movie production houses would be a real hack
2017-5-3
Use props
Giuseppe Ardita
New

Italy

Giuseppe Ardita Posted at 2017-5-3 13:33
Fantastic I do not see enough to do a thorough test. I would have liked a hdmi output :-) for movie production houses would be a real hack

Fantastic Great I can not wait to receive it for a thorough test. I would have preferred a hdmi output :-) for movie production houses would be a real hack
2017-5-3
Use props
Professional-Mu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119528 ft
  • >>>
Estonia

Will see and test, when it arrives - will keep you updated
2017-5-4
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'll post a review just as soon as it arrives and I've had time to use it and test it in various scenarios.

It certainly seems to open up some possibilities that previously weren't available with the Osmo Pro.
2017-5-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules