Live view
1519 10 2015-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

csn anyone help, I am using a new iPad mini 3 and have the camera in FPV mode so I can get into using my new inspire. There seems to be a lot of interference, the picture is all pixilated especially when panning the camera.

2015-3-3
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

Try to use or  select CUSTOM channel.
2015-3-3
Use props
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Thanks for heads up, near to drones and the inspire only been on 2 flights, went into the menu to select custom channel and it gives you warnings to select the right one. Not sure what to select for use in the UK.
2015-3-3
Use props
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Near = new
2015-3-3
Use props
smallkid
lvl.1

Ireland

have you updated both your app and the firm ware for both transmitter and inspire??? if you on the latest app, turn on hardware decode.

it works for me this way. though im using auto channel but I believe using custom selecting the best will give u a better live feed.
2015-3-3
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

What about the flight environment? Is there any interference source?
2015-3-4
Use props
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I have update the firmware and just reinstalling the pilot app. A couple of people have mentioned turning on hardware decoding but can not work out how to do it, can you take me through the steps of how to turn it on please.
2015-3-4
Use props
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Have found how to turn on hardware decoding. I will give it try and see if it makes a difference, just out of interest does any one know what it means / does?
2015-3-4
Use props
smallkid
lvl.1

Ireland

I don't know what it means but was mentioned in one of the thread here that should turn it on if you are not using ipad air2. if I not mistaken.
however it works for me though. hope it does for you.
2015-3-4
Use props
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

so am i right in saying i should have brought an iPad air 2??  Only brought the iPad mini 3 a week ago for use with inspire, would i be better returning it and getting the air 2 instead??
2015-3-5
Use props
tc_chay
lvl.2
Brunei

There are pro and cons for each... I think it's still down to personnel preference.... I personally prefer the iPad mini2... It's just the right size for me.
2015-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules