Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
3rd day of quallity assurance
929 3 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tricky2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2058832 ft
United States

I thought everything was going great...I got my revised invoice, paid it same day, then the weekend hit...but come this past Monday, repair complete...then test flight for one work day...then now, I have been stuck on "quality assurance" since Wednesday.

3 weeks now since they have received.  I was promised expedited shipping back to me, which is great, and much appreciated...but 3 days on quality assurance?  And they are closed on weekends...which means if it doesn't hit the mail today, im screwed through next week too...

CAS-534660-W7Z6D6 if one of the moderators could help.....some more?

thanks!!
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

tricky2 Posted at 2017-4-21 10:51
okay, now status reads "shipping preparation" which will come to a halt in, im speculating, 4 hours time...then the weekend kicks in again, so they will resume shipping on Monday...I may get it back wednesday...which would make it a grand total of ONE FULL month door to door.

Based on the information provided, you would be receiving tracking information shortly.
2017-4-21
Use props
tricky2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2058832 ft
United States

I received my bird today, thank you very much, you and all the repair and forum staff.  I am grateful for the expedited shipping, and the bonus gift inside the packing box!

However...and this is not a complaint, rather a curious notation...the bird I sent in, is no the bird I received back...

I *think* DJI was super generous and replaced my entire bird and controller!!  

this is really very nicely received, very much appreciated....here is one VERY HAPPY customer.

thank you all for your help!
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

tricky2 Posted at 2017-4-24 09:17
I received my bird today, thank you very much, you and all the repair and forum staff.  I am grateful for the expedited shipping, and the bonus gift inside the packing box!

However...and this is not a complaint, rather a curious notation...the bird I sent in, is no the bird I received back...

Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules