1773 11 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theGrindLab.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wondering. He was a great contributor to the forum but I noticed he was recently banned. Anyone know what happened?
2017-4-21
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, it's a bummer. I always liked his input. Hopefully he is only on temporary leave ;-)
Another thing about frequent posters getting banned is that some threads lose its logic and become useless.
Why not just delete the post that triggered the ban?
2017-4-21
Use props
method007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yea it is a bummer, Hallmark007 was alright.  I assume he may have been pulled into a fight and posted something he should not have.  

Honestly the reasons for banning and time frames seem inconsistent.  On that same note, it's not like they advertise what they are doing.  DirtyBird is a current member of this forum after saying absolutely horrific things about me and my family.  They banned him for what he posted and he returned as "ShillSlayer".  They wouldn't ban his new account even though he accidentally identified himself as DirtyBird.  Eventually, his original account was apparently unbanned as he is now back and posting again.

So I assume Hallmark007 will also eventually be unbanned.

On a side note, when people are banned and their posts are blocked, you can still read them on the mobile site for quite some time.

2017-4-21
Use props
theGrindLab.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

method007 Posted at 2017-4-21 12:01
Yea it is a bummer, Hallmark007 was alright.  I assume he may have been pulled into a fight and posted something he should not have.  

Honestly the reasons for banning and time frames seem inconsistent.  On that same note, it's not like they advertise what they are doing.  DirtyBird is a current member of this forum after saying absolutely horrific things about me and my family.  They banned him for what he posted and he returned as "ShillSlayer".  They wouldn't ban his new account even though he accidentally identified himself as DirtyBird.  Eventually, his original account was apparently unbanned as he is now back and posting again.

Ah. Ok. Thanks for that info.
2017-4-21
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

method007 Posted at 2017-4-21 12:01

Should check that out using a mobile userstring. Hallmark posted a lot. I mean I have stuff deleted by mods because I guess it's not PC. Guess a sense of humor is rare with all the people on the net anymore.

It was probably Samoth lol That guy was Hallmarks trigger.

edit- Just went through his posts. Replies only 1 left in profile. It might have been something he said to a mod like about Kim launching nukes out his backside. You can read them all on mobile though. I didn't see anything bad.
2017-4-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hallmark007 was a decent enough member, to me... Hope all is well, and that he can find his way back here in the very near future...

RedHotPoker
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

He has been temporarily banned for being unnecessarily inflammatory too many times. Temporary bans get put in place to allow people to rethink their responses in the future. We appreciate his large amount of helpful posts, but that doesn't make his aggressive behavior OK. Hope he as well as everyone else understands.

Note: Thread moved to Service section which is more appropriate.
2017-4-21
Use props
theGrindLab.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ah. Thanks for clarifying what happened.
2017-4-21
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well,  at least this will give him some time to fly…….
2017-4-24
Use props
theGrindLab.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-4-24 17:23
Well,  at least this will give him some time to fly…….

Good point!
2017-4-25
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

He is back from solitary confinement
2017-4-26
Use props
theGrindLab.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2017-4-26 11:20
He is back from solitary confinement

Yes. I see. Gonna see how quickly I can get him to insult me and get banned again. JK
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules