Download PNG files to Iphone 7
1494 7 2017-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theinstanic
New
Argentina

Hi guys i'm pretty new on this thing and I want to know if there's any way to download the PNG files from the drone directly to the iphone 7 and how to do it?
I edit mostly on the phone and it would be much better to work on the RAW than the JPG file.
2017-4-21
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Try using the DJI Go 4 app's Editor feature to import from the onboard SD card -- it's the icon in the upper left corner in album/photos view.
2017-4-21
Use props
BigKitty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148907 ft
Canada

you mean raw dng photo? I pop the sd card in my MacBook and just airdrop the files over to my iphone for editing...very easy and fast
2017-4-21
Use props
theinstanic
New
Argentina

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-4-21 07:01
Try using the DJI Go 4 app's Editor feature to import from the onboard SD card -- it's the icon in the upper left corner in album/photos view.

I've tried but the matter is that it converts the dng into a really low resolution JPG {:4_157:}
2017-4-21
Use props
theinstanic
New
Argentina

BigKitty Posted at 2017-4-21 07:57
you mean raw dng photo? I pop the sd card in my MacBook and just airdrop the files over to my iphone for editing...very easy and fast

What i'm trying to do is to avoid using the MacBook. I like to edit directly on phone and ASAP
2017-4-21
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

theinstanic Posted at 2017-4-21 08:07
I've tried but the matter is that it converts the dng into a really low resolution JPG

Yeah, on reflection I guess the feature is really aimed at users who do not have the sync feature enabled.

You can always use the Go 4 app's feedback mechanism for suggesting they add the ability to transfer dng files to the phone when the phone supports RAW files.
2017-4-21
Use props
theinstanic
New
Argentina

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-4-21 08:20
Yeah, on reflection I guess the feature is really aimed at users who do not have the sync feature enabled.

You can always use the Go 4 app's feedback mechanism for suggesting they add the ability to transfer dng files to the phone when the phone supports RAW files.

You think they will read it?
2017-4-21
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

theinstanic Posted at 2017-4-21 09:07
You think they will read it?

Yeah, I think it's more likely to be read via the official channel and directed to the proper people than here. At least, that's what the moderators recommend.
2017-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules