Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to use the Zoom on the Osmo+?
12167 5 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Second Officer
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I have been testing the zoom on my new Osmo+ and I found I can use it by either the + or - buttons on the screen or by pinching the screen image, but it doesn't seem to go higher than 2X.  How do I zoom the rest of the way?
2017-4-22
Use props
Tango_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2891473 ft
Australia

Using the pinch-method on the screen is for digital zoom only. For optical zoom (true zoom), hold down the trigger and push up or down on the joystick (the same stick you use to move the gimbal).
2017-4-22
Use props
tommyP
New
United States

Tango_B Posted at 2017-4-22 16:44
Using the pinch-method on the screen is for digital zoom only. For optical zoom (true zoom), hold down the trigger and push up or down on the joystick (the same stick you use to move the gimbal).

I'm thinking about buying an Osmo + and doing some jib work with it.  Can I optically zoom from the iPhone?
2017-4-27
Use props
Tango_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2891473 ft
Australia

tommyP Posted at 2017-4-27 17:08
I'm thinking about buying an Osmo + and doing some jib work with it.  Can I optically zoom from the iPhone?

Yep, it can be done that way too.
2017-7-5
Use props
RaceTrak
lvl.1
United States

Tango_B Posted at 2017-7-5 06:09
Yep, it can be done that way too.

How do you optically zoom using the phone/app? I can't figure it out - I can only seem to do the digital zoom...

Thanks!
2018-3-9
Use props
RaceTrak
lvl.1
United States

RaceTrak Posted at 2018-3-9 06:29
How do you optically zoom using the phone/app? I can't figure it out - I can only seem to do the digital zoom...

Thanks!

Oops - never mind - I just realized this thread is talking about the DJI app. I know how to do that...

What I was searching for was an answer on how to use the optical zoom in the Litchi Osmo app. Is that possible?
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules