Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Query re: zooming
649 2 2017-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leeuk
New
United Kingdom

Firstly I would like to say Im really pleased with my Osmo - I need more pratice to get use to the Osmo and the various apps which work with Osmo
Is is possible to to zoom in and out when using the Osmo with a iphone 7 plus atatchedwhilst using the Apple app -the DJI app or Filmic.

Thanks in advance.

Lee

2017-4-23
Use props
Bruyere Boy
New
Flight distance : 233763 ft
Canada

I am using an iPhone SE & the DJI Go Mobile app & can zoom in & out with the gimbal. But it works for me within the DJI Go App, what I do is pull & hold the trigger, & then on the joystick push it up for zooming in, & then down to zoom out. I am not sure if it works with the native iOS camera app or Flimic, but it does work within the DJI Go app, for me anyways, hope this helps.
2017-4-25
Use props
leeuk
New
United Kingdom

Bruyere Boy Posted at 2017-4-25 14:28
I am using an iPhone SE & the DJI Go Mobile app & can zoom in & out with the gimbal. But it works for me within the DJI Go App, what I do is pull & hold the trigger, & then on the joystick push it up for zooming in, & then down to zoom out. I am not sure if it works with the native iOS camera app or Flimic, but it does work within the DJI Go app, for me anyways, hope this helps.

Thanks )))
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules