Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j4m3sy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 596798 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi,

Thought I would just drop a line. Got my Phantom 2 Vision+ v3 this week, however have not yet been able to fly it due to the weather in Helsinki, Finland. Gives me time to read the manuals cover to cover and watch many youtube videos to understand the fundamentals .

Looking forward to getting into the air and sharing some footage. I hope its a different ball park than my previous AR Drone 2.0 (I heavily modified it, but it was still a 350gram toy in the air that had no way of dealing with the slighest wind).

Thanks!

2015-3-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Make sure you do all the calibrations and get the updates to the programming before you go flying, and take it easy the first few flights until you get used to the handling of it.
2015-3-3
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Welcome to the group. Happy flying and please enjoy your new Phantom. Always fly safe.
2015-3-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Welcome to the group!
2015-3-4
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Congrats, I've had mine less than a month.  They are super easy to fly as long as you read like you said and do as others pointed out, take your time, do small low test flights and learn the way it moves and reacts
2015-3-4
Use props
j4m3sy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 596798 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Thanks for the welcome guys   Watching the weather (and Planetary K Index) every day. Anytime now I will have it in the sky.
2015-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules