1737 8 2017-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa127a1c0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3529121 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why DJI make us buy controllers for Inspire 2 and then release the Cendence. I'm not happy the way you guys trick your loyal customers.
2017-4-23
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

The Cendence has lots of features but at a higher cost. I'm sure it will be included as a default first choice for a 'high end' Inspire bundle.

No one is forcing you to buy at a given point in time. Every company needs sales to fund R&D to come up with new products. Yeah, they set an insane pace for product roll-outs but isn't that what most techchies like?
2017-4-23
Use props
fans3687ab44
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5943291 ft
Finland

Coming soon ** with crystal sky monitor also Coming soon ** -  paired with Coming soon ** goggles and Coming soon ** LTE control
2017-4-24
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

fans3687ab44 Posted at 2017-4-24 00:49
Coming soon ** with crystal sky monitor also Coming soon ** -  paired with Coming soon ** goggles and Coming soon ** LTE control

Yeah, I know where you are coming from but this time, they have an integrated ecosystem they are launching.

At least now I have a plausible reason why those TB50's are so hard to come by - DJI is keeping them for all the high profile purchases by buyers of the Ronin 2
2017-4-24
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

Beyond your comment, Would you want this RC as a default? Am interested in hearing.

I mean its packed with features but on the balance, I'm quite happy with the current remote and its lighter to carry around.

i'd actually prefer a Mavic style controller as an option for light jobs - so much more convenient to deploy
2017-4-24
Use props
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

I think it should have come with Cendence as well.  That price is killer though.  I'm not saying it's not worth it, but DJI may soon have your first born......
2017-4-24
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Could come as a package with the Inspire 2 Version 2 which should appear around November if they hold on the annual Inspire version and update change.  Doesn't faze me too much now as there are already enough knobs and buttons and GO screen "push-this-here thingy" to contend with.  Might get overly complex like a Futaba 18MZA WC 18-Channel Heli transmitter that sells for $2,999.99.

I just wish it had a  FLASH SYNC  as I need one for aerial stills.  Probably Inspire 3 era... {:4_157:}

2017-4-24
Use props
fansa127a1c0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3529121 ft
  • >>>
United States

At the moment DJI is the best option in the world and they keep on doing great innovations.... I was waiting for Cendence since 2 years ago when they surveyed about controller design. However I'm disappointed by their false advertising. First by saying Inspire 2 supports multiple slave controllers and never saying anything about a better controller coming soon. At least they were honest with the Crystal light coming soon back in November when they released the Inspire 2.  I bought 2 extra slaves and 2 birds and haven't been able connect more than 1 slave at the moment on each bird which is crazy being that the Inspire 1 is able to connect up to 3 slaves. I have to use a hdmi to sdi converter to have a professional cable to video village. As soon as they make available crystal light and cendence I'm going to upgrade. I just wished they had a way to buy back the 4 Inspire 2 controllers that I have. I hope this new DJI circle is going to improve customer service and have a better Loyalty program in place.
2017-4-25
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

Im so excited I am hopeful dji will be coming out with another drone since the new controller is out! I hope and pray it is a more commercial i2 one that can be used for cell towers, power structures and more inspections!!!
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules