Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU calibration not completing?
1969 4 2015-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhantomFoot
lvl.1

United States

Hello Friends! I'm having  IMU calibration problem where it the calibration dose not complete! I have timed it and it gos on for over 15 mineutes and it never pulls through. Also note the Basic calibration tap is all grayed out where I cant do a basic and the status is idle..   So any sugestions? Thanks!
2015-3-4
Use props
MAD In NC
lvl.2

United States

when I ran IMU it stated MC to hot... shut down, wait 5 minutes and try again.  

Which I did and the check went green in ~3 min after doing advance but the bar was not 100%.  Then I doubled check by trying to do a basic IMU cal where it said "cal not needed"

And make sure the Phantom is on a solid, horizontal table with no vibrations (even from PC)
2015-3-4
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

Make sure the unit is level and no magnetic or ferromagnetic interference near by ( including a Laptop for example) .  Also make sure that there are no vibrations or movements of the unit during the adv. IMU calibration procedure ( e.g. bass from music,  walking near by if the floor is not solid,....) .
Also adv. calibration goes faster if the unit is cold,  throw it in the fridge for 30 minutes take it out and promptly connect and run the calibration.
Hope that helps.
2015-3-4
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

I notice you might be on a boat, if so, get back on solid ground to do this and follow suggestions already listed.
Also presuming your Phantom connects up with the Phantom Vision Assistant software normally otherwise! You do have the DJI Win Driver installed, right?
2015-3-4
Use props
PhantomFoot
lvl.1

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-3-5 01:03
I notice you might be on a boat, if so, get back on solid ground to do this and follow suggestions a ...

Yes and yes! I managed to get the Green check on the Calibration so IM A okay! and Im not Always on a boat
2015-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules