Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggles! See a different world
41864 346 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pepeba23
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1143251 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

The goggles only work with 16g sd card. I tray using 32 or 64. Try to format direct on the goggles and it only formats the 16 card. Any comment
2017-5-27
Use props
oscar-dk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14495 ft
Denmark

I will get some the day its not a box that you put on your head
2017-5-27
Use props
yozo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 799944 ft
Bulgaria

Got mine today from the local drone shop. Last item available.. quite lucky. My impression is generally positive. The wow factor was not that high, maybe because of the hype created by the initial reviews on the Internet and all those youtube vloggers/reviewers wowing all over. Otherwise:
- I think they are a bit heavy and strain can be felt after a while. Despite this they sit quite comfortably on the head
- The resolution is very good but individual pixels can definitely be seen
- I also have 1 stuck white pixel, which irritates me but nothing too bad
- there seem to be tendence to fogging after a while
- activation was a breeze on the mavic
- the interface is very intuitive
- headtracking is an interesting feature but its definitely not an option for shooting video as its too jerky/sensitive

Overall I am very satisfied so far.
2017-5-27
Use props
dancopter
First Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Are they compatible with the P4P? I heard that you need an HDMI module?
2017-5-29
Use props
KevDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

I really want to try it, but sorry cant.
2017-5-29
Use props
Pepeba23
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1143251 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

dancopter Posted at 2017-5-29 01:31
Are they compatible with the P4P? I heard that you need an HDMI module?

Yes. Only conect goggles to ps4. And ready. Work verry nice. No extra module
2017-5-30
Use props
DroneNut
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18967 ft
United States

Received mine today. Charging as we speak...
Original Order date and time: 2017-04-24 17:26:02 (UTC)
2017-5-30
Use props
ShaggyRS6
New
Flight distance : 19423 ft
United States

DroneNut Posted at 2017-5-30 12:12
Received mine today. Charging as we speak...
Original Order date and time: 2017-04-24 17:26:02 (UTC)

So I got my Goggles and they are probably awesome but I have an issue I am hoping someone will help me resolve.  My eyes! I wear glasses and as I have aged its become harder to see things close up.  When I tried the goggles yesterday my eyes have real trouble adjusting and focusing.

Is there anything I can try to help?  I was reading people who bought reading glasses from somewhere like Walgreens. I mean my prescription I have now does not work, But I am thing what if try a lesser prescription that just enables me to use the goggles and get that wow factor.

Are any other wearers of glasses having this issue?
2017-5-31
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

ShaggyRS6 Posted at 2017-5-31 09:59
So I got my Goggles and they are probably awesome but I have an issue I am hoping someone will help me resolve.  My eyes! I wear glasses and as I have aged its become harder to see things close up.  When I tried the goggles yesterday my eyes have real trouble adjusting and focusing.

Is there anything I can try to help?  I was reading people who bought reading glasses from somewhere like Walgreens. I mean my prescription I have now does not work, But I am thing what if try a lesser prescription that just enables me to use the goggles and get that wow factor.

Is there anything I can try to help? . . . Are any other wearers of glasses having this issue?

Yes, several people, and the solution that I saw recommended is a Carson VisorMag.
2017-5-31
Use props
ShaggyRS6
New
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-5-31 10:08
Is there anything I can try to help? . . . Are any other wearers of glasses having this issue?

Yes, several people, and the solution that I saw recommended is a Carson VisorMag.

Interesting!
2017-5-31
Use props
Heavysledz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

you just need to find the right strength of readers that work for you. I know you may look silly doing so ,but take your goggles with you into Wal-Mart or anywhere that sells non-prescription readers and find a pair that works for you.....
2017-5-31
Use props
DroneNut
lvl.1
United States

I had no trouble with the FatShark Teleporters, but I, too, had problems with the DJI Goggles lack of focusing. I just used my prescription reading glasses, but I also have some "drugstore bought" glasses that work just fine. If you are going to buy some, I recommend getting ones with big lenses, so you don't lose any peripheral vison.
2017-5-31
Use props
DroneNut
lvl.1
United States

bomberuk Posted at 2017-5-24 02:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oepKt01b7rw

Yep! This one is as good as the first. Thanks!
2017-5-31
Use props
Kimray
New
Flight distance : 806699 ft
Australia

I got mine today. I've tried different order of doing things, have checked I have latest version of Assistant 2. I have version 1.1.1 but still can't get Assistant 2 to recognise the goggles at all. I am using a PC with Windows 10. I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ so have to activate the goggles this way. I'm not overly impressed with what looks like a requirement to get some sort of reading glasses to see clearly either. Although I am older I don't need reading glasses and have graduated bifocals for which the bottom part is just neutral the top part are for slight myopia. So these goggles most be set up for a very close focus.

If I could at least activate them I would be willing to maybe give them a go but at this rate they will be returned. Does anyone have any ideas?
2017-6-1
Use props
Arcadian501
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57385 ft
United States

So how do they send out an email saying they are available to buy then you get on the website and they are available July 1? Why can't they send the email when they actually have them to ship?
2017-6-1
Use props
DroneNut
lvl.1
United States

Kimray Posted at 2017-6-1 03:30
I got mine today. I've tried different order of doing things, have checked I have latest version of Assistant 2. I have version 1.1.1 but still can't get Assistant 2 to recognise the goggles at all. I am using a PC with Windows 10. I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ so have to activate the goggles this way. I'm not overly impressed with what looks like a requirement to get some sort of reading glasses to see clearly either. Although I am older I don't need reading glasses and have graduated bifocals for which the bottom part is just neutral the top part are for slight myopia. So these goggles most be set up for a very close focus.

If I could at least activate them I would be willing to maybe give them a go but at this rate they will be returned. Does anyone have any ideas?

Be sure you have version 1.1.1 of DJI Assistant 2 or later. When you get to the point where the goggles indicate that they are trying to activate, you have to slip them off and go back to Assistant 2 on your computer and log on to your DJI account. As soon as you do, they activate in seconds.
2017-6-1
Use props
ShaggyRS6
New
United States

Heavysledz Posted at 2017-5-31 11:36
you just need to find the right strength of readers that work for you. I know you may look silly doing so ,but take your goggles with you into Wal-Mart or anywhere that sells non-prescription readers and find a pair that works for you.....

Hah yeah, I am going to look especially stupid as I already wear glasses
2017-6-1
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

ShaggyRS6 Posted at 2017-6-1 11:21
Hah yeah, I am going to look especially stupid as I already wear glasses

I love the goggles but, well, let's just say that anyone who's very concerned about how they look probably shouldn't buy them in the first place.
2017-6-1
Use props
Capo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178196 ft
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-6-1 11:44
I love the goggles but, well, let's just say that anyone who's very concerned about how they look probably shouldn't buy them in the first place.

Anyone who is so concerned about how the goggles look on them that they wouldn't buy them for that reason has other issues to deal with... ;)
2017-6-5
Use props
backbud
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

not sure if this is the place to post but my order keeps for the goggles has been pushed back 3 times. Now they are telling my  July 10. Was sent a email on May 15 saying the goggles were available for order. Placed my order and was told I would receive the goggles on May 29. followed up on June 1st and told on or before June 10th. Today I was told July 15th. I received this run around with my Mavic, Phantom 3 Advanced and my Phantom 4.  I find it highly suspect when a company takes my money knowing they can not deliver in the time frame stated. Anyone else having this problem?
2017-6-5
Use props
AYA74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2002713 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I hope not... I also ordered mine on May 15 with an estimated ship date on June 10 and it will be horrible if I don't receive them before July 4 as I am going a 3 weeks road trip and i really hope to bring them with me. Please DJI, don't repeat the Mavic launch fiasco.
2017-6-8
Use props
fans77e36a63
New

United States

My name is reid and I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm thinking about getting the Goggles, but I have a slight concern. I am legally blind and do not know if they will work for me. If they do it would open up a world of possibilities for me. Allowing me to see and experience things I would never be able to on my own. Before I drop $500 I was hoping someone could help me and take a video of themselves putting the Goggles on and showing me what the screens look like. It would really help me out to see it before I buy it.
2017-6-9
Use props
CanAmFlyer
lvl.1
United States

fans77e36a63 Posted at 2017-6-9 00:22
My name is reid and I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm thinking about getting the Goggles, but I have a slight concern. I am legally blind and do not know if they will work for me. If they do it would open up a world of possibilities for me. Allowing me to see and experience things I would never be able to on my own. Before I drop $500 I was hoping someone could help me and take a video of themselves putting the Goggles on and showing me what the screens look like. It would really help me out to see it before I buy it.

My order said they would ship on 10-JUN too.
Guess what? 10-JUN was a Saturday but...

They shipped today on 12-JUN, a Monday.
Go figure.  FED-EX said they would arrive on WED 14-JUN. Yipee

2017-6-12
Use props
jonesMP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1395669 ft
Hong Kong

My order is supposed to be shipped on 10-Jun too. But it is still now "pending"...
Just shipped. Expected to be delivered tomorrow (I am in HK).
The order was placed at 2017-05-15 09:06:56 (UTC)
2017-6-12
Use props
RandyWales
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112746 ft
United Kingdom

Hi... URGENT QUESTION???
I'm sitting at my dining table (it's raining outside) going through the activation process for my goggles.
They have linked with the Mavic and the next step has displayed a message:
TAKE OFF AND ACTIVATE GOGGLES WITH MOBILE DEVICE
Does this literally mean the Mavic needs to Take Off - become airborne?
Randall
2017-8-1
Use props
wobbles
Captain
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RandyWales Posted at 2017-8-1 10:47
Hi... URGENT QUESTION???
I'm sitting at my dining table (it's raining outside) going through the activation process for my goggles.
They have linked with the Mavic and the next step has displayed a message:

that is a very good question tbh ? i never thought they ment remove fom head i assumed it was fly ..but might be wrong
2017-8-1
Use props
RandyWales
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112746 ft
United Kingdom

I answered my own question by taking the props off first....the bird doesn't need to become airborne...it's just a bit of misguided terminolgy they've used.
I think DJI need to change it given it nearly caused me a heart attack
Randall
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules