IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE THE RONIN MX
1240 1 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ilariavecchio
lvl.1

Italy

Hi Dji assistants,
this reports is to explane you how hard is my situation to activate the Ronin MX.

i've a brand new IMAC 27'' 5k end 2015  OS X El Capitan 10.11.6  no firewalls or other stuff activated

i download the DJI RONIN MX Assistant v 2.4

i connect the usc/micro usb ( the one from dji box) from the ronin mx to the IMAC

i open the dji app and power up the ronin - few sec later the two light in the bottom right corner turns from red to green and the blue light starts to blink
i can also read the battery info and the upgrade sub window.and this seems to me that there is a sort of input-output connection.
BUT in the info panel of dji assistant the sub window for the activation '' Device Activation'' pop ups, but no status is showed and the button seems to be inactive. ( a sort of ghost button grey)

i spend one year trying several times to activate the ronin mx, and if in the beginning i had an old version system for the mac now i have everything  you told us to have for a correct activation.....

what do i have to do right now? send you back the RONIN MX and make a bad feedback on youtube or what???
it almost one week that i'm writing you for a serius response
Please write me back as soon as possible asking me all the info you need or i can provide my phone number in order to resolve this sad situation.
thanks y.

2017-4-24
Use props
ilariavecchio
lvl.1

Italy

hi dji,
any news for my ronin activation?
i need it in a film production next week, and i really hope to resolve the problem.
see you soon
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules