Z-Axis issue.
2095 5 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

So, I ordered my Osmo+ (Z axis combo) specifically to film my graduation on May 5th, so time is an issue, but while testing it today I see that my Z-Axis is dead.  No power is going to the gimbal and I get no WiFi signal.  First, I verified the camera and handle were working, so I removed the Z-Axis and installed the camera directly onto the handle, it worked fine.  Next, I tried reinstalling the Z-Axis, and even cycled the power on and off a few times.  Still not workkng.  I repeated this process about a dozen more times.  Still not working.  The Z-Axis is defective.

So I called DJI tech support.

The first rep I got (right away) said he could not help me so he transfered me.  I then got to wait on hold for nearly an hour and a half.  When I got through the new rep, after I first had to make him understand that the problem was not with the Osmo+ itself, but the Z-Axis, he told me that he could not gaurantee I would get my Z-Axis back in time, but he would expedite the shipping to 2 day for free.  He then told me to go back to DJI's site and fill out the service form.  I did, only to find out that of the listed accessories (which you MUST pick at least one) the Z Axis was not even listed.  So I backed out and tried typing my problem instead, only to be sent right back to the same damned list which does not list the Z-Axis as an option.  The form he told me to fill out was impossible to fill out.  Not wanting to wait another hour and a half on hold, I tried Web Chat next.  Only there was a nice long half hour or so wait for that too.  When I finally connected the new rep took a LONG time between replies, up to 5 minutes each, and then didn't even seem to be reading them; after telling her repeatedly that the Z-Axis was not shown as an option on the web form that the first rep already told me to ise she continued to tell me to use it, even though it was impossible.  Finally she agreed to enter the request herself, but when asked, not only was she not willing to gaurantee I would get my Z-Axis bacck on time (or get a new one), but she also would not even guarantee expedited shipping.  So, after trying to get support for about 4 hours, including hold times, for a factory defective unit I now find myself waiting for the email she said would arrive in "24-48 hours" (how long does it take to send a damned Email?).

Real bangup customer service you have there DJI.  Not only am I probably not goong to have my Z-Axis in time for my graduation now thanks to your poor quality control but I just wasted most of my afternoon, even having to skip a portion of one of my classes, dealing with your effectively non existant customer support.

All I want to do is a simple exchange so I can film my graduation, that's it, but apparently that is asking too much.
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do.
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Could you please PM me with the email address you used to contact us?  
2017-4-24
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

Still no shipping lable...
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

9245 Posted at 2017-4-25 16:59
Still no shipping lable...

Your case was created at Tuesday. Normally it will takes about 1-2 business days to send you the shipping label. I have pushed the case for you.
Thank you for your patience.
2017-4-26
Use props
fans1cc8a254
New

United States

I just bought it showed up I needed for a shoot that was gonna pay good money. Installed won't give any power to x3. I had to cancel shoot and lost over 3k horrible. Worst thing to happen to me.
2017-4-29
Use props
fans1cc8a254
New

United States

That's how I found out about this forum cause I was looking for some help. I can't even post my problem cause I don't have enough points. I've spent a lot of money with DJI.
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules