735 3 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 981952 ft
  • >>>
Germany

So after reading the posts here that all was good with the new 330 FW, and speed was restored, I decided to update. All in all, a very good update, BUT it killed my speed.

Before I was doing solid 70-72 kmh in GPS mode (which was a good cruising speed) now I only get 61-63 kmh, no matter what. This is just like a Phantom. So not very happy with that.

Sport mode seems ok.

What is your experience ?
2017-4-24
Use props
JeffP
lvl.3
United States

I can speak to MPH.  72 KPH in GPS mode is more than 44 MPH.  I never got that on either of my 2 Inspire 2's in GPS mode.  I do not believe *anyone* did in GPS mode, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.  No change in speed going to 330 for my two units.  Jeff
2017-4-25
Use props
NJ Flying Slow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765909 ft
United States

I never bothered to test out max speed in regular GPS mode.  I know for a fact at least for me (and several others here on the boards), this upgrade restored most of the speed loss from our pre-330 release in SPORT mode.
2017-4-25
Use props
Amadeusz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24190 ft
United Arab Emirates

I was never able to fly faster than 55-60 km/h in GPS Mode. ( to be honest 72 sounds like some kind of glitch ). GPS Mode was designed to operate adequately to the Proximity Sensors performance, which are promised to avoid the obstacles with the speed of less than 50 km/h ?

And as colleague above has mentioned, .330 has restored the maximum speed in the Sport mode for many of us, including myself.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules