Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Letter to the finder please return to me..
1208 7 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr Jon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 463012 ft
United Kingdom

I saw this idea on another "drone" forum. The guy simply created a Text file that contained all the information to ensure an easy return in found on the Drone, things like phone number, home address, CAA number.... This file he named ICE but im sure there other you can chose he then addedd this to the SD card in the drone.

Simple idea... but dont forget to reinstall if you format the card...
2017-4-25
Use props
imagine it
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for passing on the info. Sounds like a great idea as long as the finder is an honest Joe.
2017-4-25
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

imagine it Posted at 2017-4-25 19:51
Thanks for passing on the info. Sounds like a great idea as long as the finder is an honest Joe.

... and is familiar with drones at all. A sticker with hand written basic info seems to be still the best solution, if it matters ...
2017-4-26
Use props
nzfritz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 263796 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-4-26 00:17
... and is familiar with drones at all. A sticker with hand written basic info seems to be still the best solution, if it matters ...

yup, i printed a label...
2017-4-26
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Captain
Flight distance : 21621841 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Ditto - I use a label too... No tech and works, so why not
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Redundancy never hurts. Having some basic "if found" information is good to have on the outside in case the SD card is also damaged at any point.
2017-4-26
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-4-26 00:17

Have that as well Dobbie , the simple sticker seems to work well.  Neat idea though .

donnie
2017-4-27
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing , neat idea as a back up to the Stickers on the AC etc. This way you could get lots of Information on the SD card so there would be no mistake on who it belongs to .

donnie
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules