Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic repair time
1620 8 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans356b7f2d
New
United States

does anybody know the turn around time for a mavic right now.  dji has had my mavic for 10 days now and when i look at the case number it hasnt updated.   They are supposed to be sending me a new one so i dont know what could be taking soo long.  
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is your case# and I will look at it.
It can take several days from when UPS drops off packages and they get sorted and received in and moved to the correct departments.
2017-4-25
Use props
fans356b7f2d
New
United States

CAS-570533-C9Z4Z0
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the delay.
I have added a note to your case and escalated it for you. We will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-4-25
Use props
fans9d2105d8
New
United States

I know right..... I sent my drone out on the 28th of March and still haven't gotten mine back
2017-4-26
Use props
fans9d2105d8
New
United States

Also.... They promised me that I would have mine by this Friday... I don't think that's going to happen....
2017-4-26
Use props
fans53c5d096
New

United States

Inquiry said my mavic was being replaced on April 28th and they still have not shipped. Spent 26 minutes on the phone yesterday waiting to talk to someone only to be told computer was down and they would call me today the 5th. No call no nothing. And I paid an extra hundred bucks for this kick in the gut. Very very unprofessional
2017-5-5
Use props
fans6850b715
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17175 ft
United States

My experience with repair of my Mavic Pro using the Refresh I purchased has been frustrating to date.  The sequence of events is as follows: June1        Received an email stating that the mavic pro had been received.  Case number CAS-665600-J6D3Q3 June 2        Received an email stating that Your Mavic Pro has been evaluated by our repair team and We will email you an invoice in two to three business days. June 8        Sent an email to DJI (no response that day) June 8        Called DJI at the telephone number provided in the email (#2).  The item was in invoicing and that they will provide a quote by June 13. June 9        My email response from DJI said that the item was in flight data and would not have an active invoice until the flight data was read. June 14        They said that an invoice would be provided shortly.  I asked to talk to a supervisor since I was getting inconsistent answers and the repair status had not moved since June 2.   Held for a long time and was told that the invoice would arrive by the next morning. June 15 They said that the item was in flight data.  I explained again that I had purchase DJI refresh for my Mavic Pro and could not see the problem.  Invoice the $79  since I needed the drone back very quickly, which is why  purchased the $99 refresh.  After holding, I was told that I would receive an invoice by the end of the day. June 16 No invoice received.  Getting the feeling that the DJI repair process is invisible to the folks that give status or they just say something to get you off the line.  This is getting very frustrating.  I am now in cue (caller 15) which should take a while to talk to someone, who will probably just try to get me off the phone.
2017-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans6850b715 Posted at 2017-6-16 12:21
My experience with repair of my Mavic Pro using the Refresh I purchased has been frustrating to date.  The sequence of events is as follows: June1        Received an email stating that the mavic pro had been received.  Case number CAS-665600-J6D3Q3 June 2        Received an email stating that Your Mavic Pro has been evaluated by our repair team and We will email you an invoice in two to three business days. June 8        Sent an email to DJI (no response that day) June 8        Called DJI at the telephone number provided in the email (#2).  The item was in invoicing and that they will provide a quote by June 13. June 9        My email response from DJI said that the item was in flight data and would not have an active invoice until the flight data was read. June 14        They said that an invoice would be provided shortly.  I asked to talk to a supervisor since I was getting inconsistent answers and the repair status had not moved since June 2.   Held for a long time and was told that the invoice would arrive by the next morning. June 15 They said that the item was in flight data.  I explained again that I had purchase DJI refresh for my Mavic Pro and could not see the problem.  Invoice the $79  since I needed the drone back very quickly, which is why  purchased the $99 refresh.  After holding, I was told that I would receive an invoice by the end of the day. June 16 No invoice received.  Getting the feeling that the DJI repair process is invisible to the folks that give status or they just say something to get you off the line.  This is getting very frustrating.  I am now in cue (caller 15) which should take a while to talk to someone, who will probably just try to get me off the phone.

I apologize for the unpleasant experience with customer service sincerely. I've checked the case that the quotation has been sent you yesterday. Have you received that, we will help to replace your drone as soon as possible after payment. If you didn't receive invoice, please keep me updated with your email  account.
2017-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules