Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone good at videography?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomW04
lvl.1
United States

So I normally do photography but I recently got a drone and need any advise I can get! This is what I've done in so far but I and I'm looking for any advise to approve! Thank you so much in advance.

2017-4-25
Use props
Delta Nine
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Your filming skills look good, my advice, as when taking a still the thirds rule is useful to remember, so it is in videos. Divide your video up into a beginning, a middle, and an end, try to take the viewer on a journey through the three parts, keep the viewer hooked, and try to choreograph the whole video with an audio track in mind. In this video you can see me trying to stick to the above parameters.
2017-4-25
Use props
AllanFG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448031 ft
United States

I try to use the phantom to get shots that I can't get on the ground.  Play to the strengths of the flying platform.  Fly out over something, show us something we can't normally see.  At the 0:54 mark I would have flown directly over the aqueduct towards that hill with the light you had it would have made a very interesting video.

I'm very new to this as well.  This is my last effort.

2017-4-26
Use props
DiverDan
lvl.1

United States

AllanFG Posted at 2017-4-26 08:14
I try to use the phantom to get shots that I can't get on the ground.  Play to the strengths of the flying platform.  Fly out over something, show us something we can't normally see.  At the 0:54 mark I would have flown directly over the aqueduct towards that hill with the light you had it would have made a very interesting video.

I'm very new to this as well.  This is my last effort.

Beautiful shots!  I would've been afraid of catching branches on some of the ones where you are backing up.
2017-4-26
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

DiverDan Posted at 2017-4-26 09:09
Beautiful shots!  I would've been afraid of catching branches on some of the ones where you are backing up.

Yeah me too. I know you are not as close as it seems, but it only takes one little branch to take you out. Pretty gutsy moves, but cool.
2017-4-26
Use props
STRIDE8
Captain
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

great captures..use transitions between scenes an cut out the parts where you have "dead footage" (right when you are about to stop the recording).  Do what looks good to you
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules