1906 4 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SerSigal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 369652 ft
Italy

Hi all!
Yesterday my i2 have had the following issue.

It was flying at a distance of 70/100 meters from me when a red warning has appeared in the GO4 app. I don't know what it was reporting because it's gone away rapidly... Dji, please, let the warnings on screen. The pop-up is gone but the top left area (near the dji's brand) have changed color from green to red and the writing "ESC Status Error" have appeared. Scary moments! I've quickly driven back the aircraft and landed, then printed the iPad's monitor to save the "Overall Status" window with the warning (below). I've restarted the aircraft and all was ok. After the event I've flyed again, prudently, to test the aircraft, everything ok.

IMG_0029 Copia.png

All I know about the ESC acronimous is that it is the electronic speed controller of the motors.

Someone have had this issue? ...or can explain me, or say something, about this event?
Thanks in advice!
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I confirmed your feedback with the engineers, since it appears once and restarting makes sense, that may be a false warning, no worries.
2017-4-26
Use props
SerSigal
lvl.3
Italy

Thank you Natalia!
I'll check it in the next few days.
Thanks you for your interest, it's very appreciated.
2017-4-26
Use props
Yannis DELVAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5381 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello, That happened to me and unfortunately after restart the error was still there.
After few restarts and updates no way to get it fine so I sent the drone back to DJI.
Now I'm waiting them to fix it  :-(
2017-4-27
Use props
SerSigal
lvl.3
Italy

"ESC Status Error" again and again.
First time in the morning. I've landed and the aircraft went crazy. A motor has started spinning faster than others risking to overturn it ...I've stopped the i2 immediately.
Second time in the evening. This time it was flying.
Now, I'll send it to the Dji European Assistance.
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules