Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Odd behavior in flight
773 6 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TT_Mavic
Captain
Flight distance : 1599610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello. I have a Mavic Pro and have experienced this situation twice while flying. All of a suddent the gimbal will become extrmely erratic; up, down, side to side. At the same time all of my settings on the controller reset. My ISO went from 200 to 100. Shutter speed went from 50 to 300. Basically everthing became scrambled. At first it seemed as though maybe I lost control. Flight controls were not working exactly right. I let it hover a second, reset my settings (as it was too dark to see/fly easily) and then everything was normal again. Flew it earlier in the day and after this flight all without issues.

Not sure where to begin troubleshooting somethig like this.

thanks

2017-4-25
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

A few people have posted problems like this, which to me sound like an exception and restart/reinitialize. What device are you using to mate with the RC, and do your logs report anything odd? Firmware version?
2017-4-25
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

remove and reinstall the GO4 APP and let us know and as Ex Machina said. Download you flight log and look in the flight data of tha app to see if you got any warning signs!
2017-4-25
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Sounds like it re-init the camera. Remember those threads too.
2017-4-25
Use props
TT_Mavic
Captain
Flight distance : 1599610 ft
  • >>>
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-4-25 16:29
Sounds like it re-init the camera. Remember those threads too.

No, i don't remember those threads... .No clue what you are speaking of since I'm new here...!

I am using a iPone 7+

Thanks for the info thus far.
2017-4-25
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

TT_Mavic Posted at 2017-4-25 16:41
No, i don't remember those threads... .No clue what you are speaking of since I'm new here...!

I am using a iPone 7+

Couple threads where, they had video even, the camera would re-init in flight. Get logs up like ex machina asking and firmware all that stuff, but more than likely hardware problem.
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try to do the gimbal calibration then test more. Please let us know if the problem persists.
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules