3Pro transfer ownership?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Capt. Wild Bill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1319180 ft
  • >>>
United States

Selling my 3 Pro and wondering how do I transfer ownership/email information.More specifically, things like email and all the history in the DJI Go app.

Thanks,
WBK
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In general, the next owner would just log into their own DJI account so that all future flight information is tied to them. They wouldn't have access to your Go app flight records unless you provide them with your own DJI username and password, which isn't recommended. The drone's embedded flight data can be accessed by the DJI repair team should those ever needed to be used for an evaluation, but that's about it.
2017-4-25
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1319180 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-25 19:44
In general, the next owner would just log into their own DJI account so that all future flight information is tied to them. They wouldn't have access to your Go app flight records unless you provide them with your own DJI username and password, which isn't recommended. The drone's embedded flight data can be accessed by the DJI repair team should those ever needed to be used for an evaluation, but that's about it.

Thank you.
It's a friend of mine, so I'd rather he have all the current flight info. for the P3P.  
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules