DJI Care Refresh BEWARE!!!
2730 8 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5321c0a1
lvl.1
United States

My experience with DJI Customer Service has been HORRIBLE at best!  I purchased my Inspire 2/X5S in January 2017, but shortly had problems that would intermittently go away.  In March the drone would not respond and stated a hardware malfunction problem.  I originally purchased the DJI Care Refresh Warranty option because the drone and camera cost me around $5000.  I sent back the drone to DJI for evaluation and quoted me for repairs on the controller, which was not original problem.  So naturally I disputed the invoice and told the DJI Customer Representative that I want the drone replaced under my DJI Care Refresh.  Well after speaking to 6 different reps after 2 weeks, I have yet received an updated invoice. Instead I keep getting the excuse that "an updated invoice should be available tonight or early tomorrow".  Well DJI I have heard this excuse at least 4 times from several of your agents.  I do not believe that DJI intends to keep its promises to its customers and only plans to take your hard earned money.  SO BEWARE!!! I am giving them to the end of the week, after that DJI SEE YOU IN COURT!

2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That must have been frustrating for you, I’m so sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the unfulfilled promise.
I managed to track your case number with the e-mail you use for forum, I have reported your case to the local repair team, and asked them to look into your case soon, then contact you for an update on the invoice.
For support issue, I forwarded your concern to the management, will keep training to provide you more professional service, thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
2017-4-26
Use props
WhizKidd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112822 ft
United States

I have bought numerous drones in the past, but finally decided to give DJI a try as they seemed to have the best product.  I bought a Mavic Pro and an Inspire 2 with the X5S.  I had an issue with the Inspire and sent it back for repair.  It has been 11 days, and they are just now informing me that they received it.  UPS dropped it off 8 days ago, and it has taken that long to receive it.  When I called DJI support about 7 days in, they still claimed the whole process should take less than 14 days.  

The reason I have held off for so long buying DJI is that they have always been known for bad customer support, and long times to have repairs made.  I needed the Inspire back within 3 weeks as I had a job coming up.  Had they told me it would take this long, I may have tried someone local take a look at it, but now I have no option but to cancel the job while I still wait for DJI to even diagnose the Inspire.  Why can't they just set the correct expectation up front, so I do not need to cancel jobs and lose money?  I still have 4 business days before the job, but am having a hard time believing they will actually speed up the process.  

S. Shepard
CAS-584118-X7V9B6
2017-4-29
Use props
skypal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 560256 ft
Germany

Actually I was planning to make a demo video of my I2 in order to buy a care refresh plan.

After reading so much horrible stories about what you guys have experienced with the costumer support of DJI I think I'll buy a regular insurance by a third party company.
2017-4-29
Use props
mercury451
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108743 ft
United States

Best of luck.  I had similar problem.  They refused to honor the Refresh.  I hope someone brings them to court.
2017-5-2
Use props
JasperAnthony
lvl.1
United States

Received the Drone today and it was suppose to be repaired and found that if will not connect with DJI GO4 Application or the remote control.  Not only that but my X5S camera was not returned with my supposedly "repaired" drone.  So now I have 2 new cases opened, one for the missing X5S Camera and the Drone that was retuned in unsatisfactory condition.  Now I am told to wait 1-2 days for a shipping label.  If they would have just fulfilled my request under DJI Care Refresh for a new unit, maybe I wold have a better view of DJI.  However, I was ensured that the drone would be fixed so I paid the repair cost.  This time I am consulting legal help while I wait if DJI will live up to the terms and conditions of the DJI Care Refresh.  I wonder if Ill have to wait another month for a shipping label. SMH!
2017-5-8
Use props
Antidrone
lvl.1

United States

I think DJI Care is a waste of money. They have no incentive to honor itvas they already have your money. If you want fast service, offer them money. They do make the best mass market drones though.
2017-5-8
Use props
JasperAnthony
lvl.1
United States

Now DJI is saying they shipped back the X5S camera, and said they have pictures.  Deleted my case without trying to email or notify me at all.  Seems like they keep using the same excuse over and over from reading other post on the forum about missing items.  Lets see what kind of pictures they come up with since the remote control that was returned to me was returned with aftermarket parts.  Hoping that UPS has video when I opened up the box at the UPS store so I can come up with proof of consumer fraud.  2017's biggest regret is investing on DJI, never again.
2017-5-15
Use props
fansf3f8097b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 392172 ft
United Kingdom

I bought a Mavic pro platinum last year and DJI care and refresh. I have not received an email to repurchase these products and so you can imagine my surprise when I called DJI to find that my DJI care had lapsed and that I could no longer purchase another. I am furious. We are in the middle of a pandemic and ok I have more important things to worry about at the moment but wouldn’t you think that DJI would contact its customers to inform them that their product cover is about to expire? Given that we are in the middle of this worldwide crisis you would think that this company would be more helpful to its customers. DJI products are not cheap. Customer service is deplorable and unhelpful. I am absolutely furious. Does anyone know of a cheap UK based insurer? I was thinking of purchasing another DJI drone but this has made me pause that purchase. Anyone help me?
2020-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules