Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Discount for people who waited over 2 months for their Mavic?
1106 7 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EpicLPer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

Heya,

so I'm one of the "lucky" people who had to wait over 2 months for their Mavic to arrive back in 2016. Can those people who waited an absurdly long time to get their Mavic get a good discount on the current Goggles released? Would only be fair to be honest...

Best regards,
Stefan
2017-4-26
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

While it's ultimately DJI's decision what to do in each case, my opinion is that it's unlikely. There were quite a few people who pre-ordered -- payed and were charged for -- the Mavic before its official release and then waited even longer than two months to receive it. To the best of my knowledge, none of them got any sort of compensation (discounts or free stuff) from DJI as a result, so I'm guessing you won't have any luck with that either.
2017-4-26
Use props
hyderja
lvl.4
United States

Nope, not a thing and I am a glutton for punishment and have pre-ordered the goggles.
2017-4-26
Use props
SkunkWerxs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

hahahahahhhh lollll it's really not a funny matter -- but are you kidding me ?
2017-4-26
Use props
FF6022
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yea because all things pre oredered arrive on time. Not to sound like am arse but you received your product so you won't have a leg to stand on in eyes of law so it up to DJI. Let me guess how many thousands of pre orders were made that arrived late. So to give everyone a discount will make a massive loss. I like your idea but think your dreaming.
2017-4-26
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

The op also has a post complaining about the $450 price tag, but being that the highest end fat sharks are $499 and you can only view out the camera and not have all the added features the DJI goggles have plus being able to wear glasses with them makes the DJI ones a steal.
2017-4-28
Use props
fans46abbf1a
lvl.1

Canada

I waited too long but yes it is an excellent product . Now it is time to revise the app so i can use a cheap goggle for fpv flying whitout have to buy thei expensive goggle i do not want to pay for Lichi app . But i would for the update . Why we have too wair so long it is frustrating you are playing with all user that could barely afford that drone ?
2017-5-13
Use props
SkunkWerxs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

lollllll wahahahahahahhh s-u-r-e lolllllllll
2017-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules