Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Two Day Shipment... DAY FIVE!!
833 2 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Red Five8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1025686 ft
Germany

Hey While I appreciate the gesture of Two Day Shipping to get my P4 back to me quickly, the label was printed on the 21st. Here it is the 26th and there is still no status in UPS.com
Can someone in Logistics Please put the sticker on the Box and get it moving!!!! As a customer that relies on his drones for business, I would be willing to pay for priority repair plans and loaner units to keep my business running!!!! I shouldn't have to buy a fleet of P4's to keep my business profitable. Come on guys you have a world class product here but you are horrible on the back side of support. Dont become the iPhone of the Drone world!!!!

2017-4-26
Use props
MrDave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1159331 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat. I received an email on 4/18 saying my repair was done and it should be shipping in a few days. A few days went by and the repair page showed that,now, my repair had finished and it will,now, be a few days before it ships. My P4P has been at DJI for a factory defect repair for over a month!  Sigh.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide your case number so I can follow up?
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules