Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
STUNNING COLOURS OF MOALBOAL BAY
784 9 2017-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jamcam
lvl.4
Philippines

2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

While it's a nice video, it's best to only have one thread per video.
2017-4-27
Use props
blackcrusader
First Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-27 19:49
While it's a nice video, it's best to only have one thread per video.

I believe Jam Cam only meant one post his internet there in Moalboal isn't the fastest.  When Jamcam came to visit me in Taiwan a short time ago he said he would start uploading a video and allowed his usual 3 hours to upload.   However my guest house wifi is attached to my fiber exchange from my business.  Poor Jamcam his upload was 85% complete before he had written the title on his youtube.

Nice video I will be there soon to make one of my own.

2017-4-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

How cool. Thanks for the share...
You guys have wonderful flying locations with awesome scenery.

RedHotPoker
2017-4-27
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.4
Philippines

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-4-27 19:55
I believe Jam Cam only meant one post his internet there in Moalboal isn't the fastest.  When Jamcam came to visit me in Taiwan a short time ago he said he would start uploading a video and allowed his usual 3 hours to upload.   However my guest house wifi is attached to my fiber exchange from my business.  Poor Jamcam his upload was 85% complete before he had written the title on his youtube.

Nice video I will be there soon to make one of my own.

spot on Blackcrusader. It takes over 4 hours to upload her. I actually didn't realise it had gone through the first time as it wasn't registering when I checked.My error.
2017-4-27
Use props
blackcrusader
First Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Jamcam Posted at 2017-4-27 21:09
spot on Blackcrusader. It takes over 4 hours to upload her. I actually didn't realise it had gone through the first time as it wasn't registering when I checked.My error.

Well you save up some of those video's so when I come visit I will bring them back upload them for you.

Wow four hours to upload your video and less than a few minutes when you are here lol.
2017-4-27
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.4
Philippines

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-4-27 23:32
Well you save up some of those video's so when I come visit I will bring them back upload them for you.

Wow four hours to upload your video and less than a few minutes when you are here lol.

the internet here in the Philippines is painful
2017-4-28
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.4
Philippines

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-4-27 20:51
How cool. Thanks for the share...
You guys have wonderful flying locations with awesome scenery.

it really is beautiful here. on the hunt locally for another spot to shoot
2017-4-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Jamcam Posted at 2017-4-30 12:02
it really is beautiful here. on the hunt locally for another spot to shoot

I will be looking forward to seeing much more from your location, it is stunning. Thanks... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-4-30
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.4
Philippines

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-4-30 13:38
I will be looking forward to seeing much more from your location, it is stunning. Thanks... ;-)

sounds like I am showing off but I think i will be kayaking along the coast to other sites and filming from there. Some of the coast is hard to access otherwise
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules