o(^-^)o
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123104 ft
Russia

Inspire 1 - Propeller Cage

Propeller Cage for Inspire 1

Propeller Cage for Inspire 1

Please make the protection of propellers for DJI Inspire 1, like the one that made for DJI MAVIC.
Willing to buy two sets of $300 apiece for my DJI Inspire 1.
Here I do not claim authorship, please just do it! Willing to pay 600$ before pre-development for two sets of Propeller Cage for DJI INSPIRE 1.
Please support me, all who are willing to buy this accessory for your Inspire 1 — do not be lazy, write here about their willingness to buy.

2017-4-28
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

why???      
2017-4-28
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

REALLY?
2017-4-29
Use props
snath
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Someone is just trying to sell their silly ideas. Can't imagine putting this  contraption on the Inspire.
2017-4-29
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi
Sorry, this is not the right place for your ads or product schemes.  You might want to remove or edit this post ...

Rich
2017-4-29
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Russia

I wrote that I do not claim Authorship - I ask DJI the company to develop and produce a protection propellers for DJI Inspire 1. Willing to pay for the pre-order pre-development.
The Propeller Cage for Inspire 1 not there yet! What You see is my work in photoshop. Just to illustrate what I'm asking DJI to do.

Well, DJI MAVIC PRO has the same original Propeller Cage made by DJI http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-propeller-cage#/?_k=gruzjn
Why not release the same protection of propellers for Inspire 1? I could she was very helpful. After three not very successful takeoffs on the Inspire 1, I am now afraid to fly. For two years almost did not fly on I1.

Remember that the prop guards is needed to protect People from the Quadcopter, not to protect the quadcopter from people. Quadcopter this protection most likely will not save. But the chance to hurt people will decrease.

2017-4-30
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Russia

Why?
Why do pilots wear helmets?
Why is the audience for the Event is separated by a protective grid?
Why are actors running around without protection putting his health at risk in the event of a glitch or jamb copter pilot?

Why the pilots in protective masks

Why the pilots in protective masks

Isn't it easier to wear a helmet on the copter

Isn't it easier to wear a helmet on the copter

Why risk health of film-actors releasing them without helmets?

Why risk health of film-actors releasing them without helmets?

You can see how equipped

You can see how equipped

and mesh in the background

and mesh in the background

So why the protective mesh on the Event

So why the protective mesh on the Event

Why protect viewers with the grid when technique is reliable

Why protect viewers with the grid when technique is reliable

easier to put a protection to the propeller and don't need to wear a helmet

easier to put a protection to the propeller and don't need to wear a helmet

Better protection to wear on the propellers

Better protection to wear on the propellers

What to wear all around

What to wear all around

Protective equipment

Protective equipment

Mitten

Mitten

ORIGINAL VIDEO:

Isn't it easier to put the protection of propellers just for the INSPIRE 2 itself than to put protection all around?
But once again I want to remind you that I ask for protection for the INSPIRE 1.
P.S.
I would place the actors refused to star in the film, if the DJI INSPIRE has not been protected propellers.
And the right call not to protect the propellers. But protection FROM the propellers.

2017-4-30
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansbf038726 Posted at 2017-4-30 23:54
Why?
Why do pilots wear helmets?
Why is the audience for the Event is separated by a protective grid?

"After three not very successful takeoffs on the Inspire 1, I am now afraid to fly. For two years almost did not fly on I1." Are you kidding? My granddaughters can take off w/o crashing....BTW, prop guards are not needed if one follows the rules. Your pics only highlight some people will do stupid stuff...
2017-5-1
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

LICENSED PILOT Posted at 2017-5-1 16:31
"After three not very successful takeoffs on the Inspire 1, I am now afraid to fly. For two years almost did not fly on I1." Are you kidding? My granddaughters can take off w/o crashing....BTW, prop guards are not needed if one follows the rules. Your pics only highlight some people will do stupid stuff...

Hi LP

You are wasting your time on this (IMO).  It this guy really wants prop guards, then he should just contact DJI and not bother on the forum.

Hey DJI Ken, this should be remoted

Rich
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's pretty neat looking, though, what kind of weight does it add to the unit?
2017-5-1
Use props
Russ_Sylvia_jr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78074 ft
United States

I personal will not use this, i found the prop guards effect how the drone fly's.  also i really fly the drone over people, and if i do i would be more concern of the 5lb drone hitting them in the head.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules