3568 4 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

Hi DJI team!

As the original charger doesn´t allow simultaneous charging, I´d like to use the YXC06 charger.
https://www.amazon.com/FSLabs-Ba ... &keywords=YXC06

Does it effect the warranty or is this charger safe to use with Mavic´s batteries?

Thanks

Alex
2017-4-28
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Considering that there is proprietary intelligence in the Mavic batteries, I would never use another brand charger. I would think that you could void your warranty if the battery fails as a result of using this charger and when the battery fails, you know what will happen to your Mavic.
2017-4-28
Use props
BengalBoy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11134446 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've used this charger with my Mavic batteries and love it.  Have a similar charger I've used with my Phantom 4 batteries for almost a year.  Took it to Indonesia, on-board a live-aboard boat for a week, and all the use at my home.  It has always charged all batteries in normal time of one.  If your gonna use the Mavic as a travel camera being up in the air in as quick a time as possible is essential.  Long term use with Phantom 4 batteries is normal. No adverse issues.  I have short experience with Mavic version, but, I don't expect any difference in the condition of the batteries long term use.  I say get it!!
2017-4-28
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8477969 ft
United States

I have the same charger and it works great.  I also have a similiar aftermarket one for my phantom 3 batteries and have had no issue.  As long as the cells are balanced and it's not being charged too fast I can't think of any reason there would be an issue.  That said if the battery is able to identify it was charged with a non dji charger and you have an issue it would likely void any warranty or dji care coverage.  This would assume that the log files off the Mavic would actually include that kind of info...  if you do get the charger take a look at YouTube video showing how to ground the power supply.  For some reason it wasn't done at the factory.  
2017-4-28
Use props
Albatros24
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116010 ft
France

Hello everyone,
All the devices you call "CHARGERS" are NOT chargers, but POWER SUPPLIES !
So, no worries to use these materials ...
(The "CHARGERS" are INCLUDED in the batteries).
Good flights.
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules