DJI Mavic Video "Bumper"
1354 5 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

Does anyone know where I can get the Mavic Video Bumper (or whatever you call it) that was used in this video? http://store.dji.com/product/dji ... from=buy_now_bottom (on the right hand side, Videos --> Fun of Flying.

It would be awesome if DJI would share this bumper so we can use it in our videos to help advertise the Mavic being used.
2017-4-28
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I see one bumper right now, just turn around and look.... Surprise!!!  It is behind your A...   

If you need a goggle then , then {:4_157:} , then {:4_142:}  then maybe you will get one when on your birthday  
2017-4-28
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

What bumper?? Are you talking about the dome? You should have that with your Mavic when you buy it?
2017-4-28
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
United States

No, I'm not sure exactly what you call it... but it's the first 5 seconds of the video "Fun of Flying"... The intro to the movie.

I already have my Goggles on order, so BOOM!!!
2017-4-28
Use props
vmich
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1100079 ft
Canada

Oh, now I think I get it: you mean the actual first 5 seconds of the video that you would like to reuse as an intro to your own videos, right? If so, since the DJI video is on YouTube, you should be able to extract it: there are lots of websites out there to "convert" YouTube urls into downloadable video files. Be aware though that, if you do that, you would probably be infringing some kind of copyrights...

At some point, GoPro had a short into/outro available in their editing software (GoPro studio). I guess it could be a good marketing move from DJI if they decided to make these video intros easily available for download... with a clickable link to the DJI store ;)
2017-4-28
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
United States

Yeah, I have the GoPro bumper... but it would be awesome if DJI would release one for use without copyright infringement. It's free advertising for their product, so I don't see why they don't.
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules