Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2nd flight on new battery getting battery error
557 4 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Impact9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 215886 ft
United States

Haven't had much flight time since getting my replacement back. Today I was finally able to use all 3 batteries and on my #2 battery (yes I number them) I got a battery error message. I quickly returned and landed without incident. I checked voltage and all cells seemed fine but total voltage was fluctuating between 10.38 to 11.5 and falling. I'm a bit paranoid to fly with this battery now and with it just being used maybe 2 times I'd like some suggestions or maybe a warranty return on just this one battery.

2017-4-28
Use props
Xman1
Second Officer

United States

Bad battery.  All cells should be almost the same.
2017-4-28
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You mentioned getting a replacement Mavic. Did your first one have a crash and if so, was this the battery that was in it.
2017-4-28
Use props
Impact9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 215886 ft
United States

They replaced that battery because I marked it bad. Not certain all the batteries were replaced with the drone though.
2017-4-29
Use props
boostedford
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

I finally flew today to test out .600 and the s8 no issues other than this message. i didnt fly with the warning instead i turned everything off removed battery then put back in and started up again and all was good. i had to do the same procedure for the second battery.
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules