Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Kinda confused about the repair cost
837 10 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kenma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 338537 ft
Philippines

Hi, I have a few question about the repair cost that DJI quoted me on my mavic pro. I sent the unit a few months ago and I just received the quotations today.

The email includes something like this. Actually dji suggested to just buy a new unit with 15% off because it is watered damage
mavic.png

I'm just a bit confused about the item. I know about the excluded remote, charger and sd card. But the DJI Care was group in another parenthesis - I assumed it's not part of the excluded ones, does it mean it has a free dji care too or was it included on the payment?

Also my total payment is $637 - so that's the repair cost total that I have to pay right? because it was already deducted the 15% off from total $750. I'm sorry, I just want to clarify things before giving out some money.

Thank you in advance.
2017-4-28
Use props
Kenma
lvl.1
Philippines

Also a follow up question does the dji carry the shipment cost when returning the item back to me?
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kenma, sorry to keep you waiting to get the drone fixed and receive it back.
Could you please provide us your case number so we can escalate it and make it clear for you? thanks.
2017-4-28
Use props
Kenma
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-28 23:18
Kenma, sorry to keep you waiting to get the drone fixed and receive it back.
Could you please provide us your case number so we can escalate it and make it clear for you? thanks.

Thank you for the reply. You mean this? CAS-489041-Y4D6P6
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kenma Posted at 2017-4-29 12:22
Thank you for the reply. You mean this? CAS-489041-Y4D6P6

Thanks, since your aircraft is liquid damaged, our repair center is unable to repair it because of the extensive damage, that's why we suggested you to replace it.
We provided you the solution as our after-sales service policy, you need pay $637 for the replacement, excluding the dji care.
2017-4-29
Use props
Kenma
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-29 18:44
Thanks, since your aircraft is liquid damaged, our repair center is unable to repair it because of the extensive damage, that's why we suggested you to replace it.
We provided you the solution as our after-sales service policy, you need pay $637 for the replacement, excluding the dji care.

Thanks, since I already paid the repair cost or rather the new unit. Does DJI ships the item to me for free or do I have to pay them as well or nothing else?

You see, It was actually sent by my distributor to your HQ and they said I'm gonna shoulder the shipment cost of going back and forth of the unit. But I want to clarify things, see if this distributor of mine is telling the truth that DJI will ask a shipment fee going back.

Thanks
2017-4-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kenma Posted at 2017-4-30 06:10
Thanks, since I already paid the repair cost or rather the new unit. Does DJI ships the item to me for free or do I have to pay them as well or nothing else?

You see, It was actually sent by my distributor to your HQ and they said I'm gonna shoulder the shipment cost of going back and forth of the unit. But I want to clarify things, see if this distributor of mine is telling the truth that DJI will ask a shipment fee going back.

Due to strict customs clearance rules in your country, the dealer sent in the drone through freight forwarding, he may ask you for the shipment fee, you need contact him for the details.
2017-5-1
Use props
Kenma
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-1 23:35
Due to strict customs clearance rules in your country, the dealer sent in the drone through freight forwarding, he may ask you for the shipment fee, you need contact him for the details.

Yes I understood. I paid the shipment fee going to your HQ but my question is. Will DJI shoulder the shipment fee when forwarding back to me? Thats my question actually.
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kenma Posted at 2017-5-9 12:13
Yes I understood. I paid the shipment fee going to your HQ but my question is. Will DJI shoulder the shipment fee when forwarding back to me? Thats my question actually.

Actually, we did not charge your shipment fee.
2017-5-10
Use props
Kenma
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-10 02:55
Actually, we did not charge your shipment fee.

Can you be more precise on your answer. I can't really understand I'm sorry english is not my native language. Just answer me Yes or No. You shouldered the shipping fee, when you delivered the new unit to me? Which is actually free right?
2017-5-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kenma Posted at 2017-5-13 11:14
Can you be more precise on your answer. I can't really understand I'm sorry english is not my native language. Just answer me Yes or No. You shouldered the shipping fee, when you delivered the new unit to me? Which is actually free right?

DJI never charge your shipment fee, as explained before, may be your dealer asks you for shipment fee, we will not shoulder the shipment fee when forwarding back to you, that's to say, you need pay for it to your dealer by yourself.
2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules