Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New users
4538 17 2014-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I see a few new users with names starting with DJI-
When I look at their profile they are not listed as part of the DJI team.
This could be confusing for new members who receive advice from someone with a DJI- name and think they are talking to a staff member.

Not that I am jealous, just think it needs addressing.
2014-10-10
Use props
ForumAdmin
lvl.1

China

Done. Proper team assigned now, these are newly joined DJI members on this forum.
2014-10-10
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
United Kingdom

Oh that's ok then, thanks.
More members on the team is a good thing, well done.
2014-10-11
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
United Kingdom

OK Dear admin, I think its time to bring this up again.
Still a few DJI- names that don't appear in the DJI Team group.
Can you give us a list of all the Team members ?
Just so we know if the response to the questions we are getting is official or not.
Thank you.
2014-12-4
Use props
DBDMD
New

United States

ForumAdmin Posted at 2014-10-10 23:19
Done. Proper team assigned now, these are newly joined DJI members on this forum.

When can I post a new thread?  Trying to find someone in Birmingham, AL with a P4P.  Need some help.
2017-1-21
Use props
virgle
New

United States

I need help with my P4P but can't post.

Thanks
Kevin
2017-9-14
Use props
smoker
First Officer
Canada

I am new to DJI forum as well as new to drones and flying, I have some questions on setting up and calibrating and DJI assistant.  Trying to navigate this forum  to find answers, getting frustrated with this whole experience. Would be great to get some help, but it is the weekend and I am working nights so it is not so easy for me at the moment.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

smoker Posted at 2018-9-22 21:02
I am new to DJI forum as well as new to drones and flying, I have some questions on setting up and calibrating and DJI assistant.  Trying to navigate this forum  to find answers, getting frustrated with this whole experience. Would be great to get some help, but it is the weekend and I am working nights so it is not so easy for me at the moment.

Hi smoker, sorry for the troubles with the drone, may I have more details of the issue you are having? We will do our best to help.
2018-9-23
Use props
smoker
First Officer
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-23 19:21
Hi smoker, sorry for the troubles with the drone, may I have more details of the issue you are having? We will do our best to help.

Hi Mindy, I am trying to figure out how  to calibrate the vision sensors. It tells to calibrate with dji assistant on my pc.  So I can't find dji assistant or anything to do with it. Customer service is unavailable until week days. I plug the drone into pc but am not finding what it is asking me to do.
I finally have everything else good so I went to fly it this morning and it took off on me. I did get it back , so now I am insure what to do so I can fly the drone without being worried about losing it. The outdoor conditions where I am working are wide open but the ground is a mud pit with all the snow and rain we had in the last 5 days. Another reason I am leary of flying right now. I am in beginner mode , when it took off I tried to push the return to home mode but that did not work. I was lucky to spot it hovering at a treeline so I was able to fly it home.  Beginner issues I am hoping.
2018-9-23
Use props
smoker
First Officer
Canada

Well I just found the dji assistant 2 info and am downloading it. Watched all the tutorial videos, learned a few things.  Hopefully I can get everything else sorted out and can get some practice time in.  Just leary of it taking off on me again.
2018-9-24
Use props
smoker
First Officer
Canada

Wow, What next????? So I finally get the dji assistant downloaded and set up. refresh the firmware. go to the calibration tab and follow the tutorial. Great now it says to reboot the aircraft??? BAHHHHH. Getting really annoyed for lack of better words. What do you need to do to reboot??? I shut down the drone, restarted it,  unplugged it from pc  plugged it back in and still the same thing. I am not a tech junkie but know a bit to get through things. Frustrating to no end with this.....
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

smoker Posted at 2018-9-24 01:43
Wow, What next????? So I finally get the dji assistant downloaded and set up. refresh the firmware. go to the calibration tab and follow the tutorial. Great now it says to reboot the aircraft??? BAHHHHH. Getting really annoyed for lack of better words. What do you need to do to reboot??? I shut down the drone, restarted it,  unplugged it from pc  plugged it back in and still the same thing. I am not a tech junkie but know a bit to get through things. Frustrating to no end with this.....

Hi smoker, when the PC shows the calibration is completed, the whole process has been completed, you just need to restart the drone, no need to connect to DJI Assistant 2 to check the status again.
2018-9-24
Use props
smoker
First Officer
Canada

Hi Mindy, That's the problem, It says to calibrate vision sensor but it won't do it. After more research I found on this forum there is a signature issue on that correction. so wait and see or try and figure something out.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

smoker Posted at 2018-9-24 18:21
Hi Mindy, That's the problem, It says to calibrate vision sensor but it won't do it. After more research I found on this forum there is a signature issue on that correction. so wait and see or try and figure something out.

Do you mean the Drive of DJI Assistant 2 may fail to be installed successfully? If yes, you can try to check the drive system with the following steps:
Power on the aircraft and connect it to the PC.
Enter Task Manager.
If the drive software is not installed, a yellow examination mark is displayed in the Device Manager.
Please re-install the drive software.
2018-9-24
Use props
smoker
First Officer
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-24 22:27
Do you mean the Drive of DJI Assistant 2 may fail to be installed successfully? If yes, you can try to check the drive system with the following steps:
Power on the aircraft and connect it to the PC.
Enter Task Manager.

Sorry No that is not it. I just put it back in the box and put it away. I will try contacting cust. service after the 1st of Oct . I switch to days then and should have the time to talk to someone, or at least their hours of operation will work with what I have available.
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

smoker Posted at 2018-9-26 17:18
Sorry No that is not it. I just put it back in the box and put it away. I will try contacting cust. service after the 1st of Oct . I switch to days then and should have the time to talk to someone, or at least their hours of operation will work with what I have available.

Alright, if there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-9-26
Use props
chewey1
New
Flight distance : 322333 ft

United States

i am a memebr and keep getting a message that i cant make any posts... have zero idea why
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

chewey1 Posted at 2018-9-27 07:23
i am a memebr and keep getting a message that i cant make any posts... have zero idea why

Hi chewey1, sorry that you are unable to start your own thread at the moment, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~40 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. Please check more details here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html
Please check here how to get more points and let us know if you have any further concern.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 15&page=1#pid623200

2018-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules