Red Flashing next to Memory card symbol On APP?
1600 11 2017-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mojito
lvl.2
United States

I looked in the manual I did not find trhe meaning of a flshing re light right of the memory card symbol on the DJI APP?
I guess it might be transfer rate issues but cannot confirm has anyone have this? I got the sandisk extreme 64 (3) with a
  • Read speeds of up to 90MB/s; write speeds of up to 60MB/s
  • UHS speed Class 1 (U3), video speed Class 30 (V30) and Class 10 for 4K UHD and full HD video

Thank you

2017-5-1
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Hilarious... Dude, it means you're RECORDING. LOL, wow.
2017-5-1
Use props
Mojito
lvl.2
United States

NO you are wrong its just  right of the sd card icon  and above your rez setting like if you had it set for 4K 24 . Can someone confirm this I have not seen this in any online video recordings. I was not talking about the flashing red light below the record button.

Hello is this thing on.
2017-5-1
Use props
adrian8891
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Mojito Posted at 2017-5-1 12:11
NO you are wrong its just  right of the sd card icon  and above your rez setting like if you had it set for 4K 24 . Can someone confirm this I have not seen this in any online video recordings. I was not talking about the flashing red light below the record button.

Hello is this thing on.

Can You post pic?
2017-5-1
Use props
Mojito
lvl.2
United States

OK when I get home I'll get that picture posted.
2017-5-1
Use props
Doots
lvl.3
Flight distance : 682598 ft
Italy

I think it's when your SD card is getting close to being full
2017-5-1
Use props
Mojito
lvl.2
United States

NO it is an empty 64 gig card Im thinking it might a transfer rate on 4k, I  will have to try down grading video to 1080p to see if it goes away. Not sure how to post picture I'll have to do a search on this forum how to post pictures and videos.
2017-5-1
Use props
nay
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

pic or video would help us a lot.
2017-5-1
Use props
Grumps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16610876 ft
United States

Mine flashes when I am recording (always has) and stops when I stop recording. I think DRONE-flies-YOU is on to something.
2017-5-1
Use props
SeaComms
lvl.3
Flight distance : 568222 ft
Australia

Yes agreed - I noticed this (for the first time) 2 days ago when I was standing in the shade so the screen wasn't in the sun.  Wondered the same. Card is a 64gig with next to nothing on it. Hit rec, it flashes, stop recording, it stops flashing.  Never noticed it before, maybe it came with the latest upgrade?  Dont know.
2017-5-1
Use props
Mojito
lvl.2
United States

Here is the red flashing light that I have yet to see on anyone's youtube posting. look next ot the sim card figuar.

flashing red

flashing red
2017-5-10
Use props
Mojito
lvl.2
United States

Anyone ever seen this Im guessing it is a transfer rate error.
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules