Costumer service awesome.!
1019 4 2015-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dezarate33
New

Maldives

few weeks ago, i had a problem with my PV2, the guys for costumer service fix the issue in time record,

i need to say many thanks guys,  and special to sr Terry Wan.

when you buy something also you expected a good service after sell , and for this reason im bit scared with DJI, i hear bad comments about it,  but after my experience i need to say well done guys.  trust in this brand they work hard and every day goes better and better.

kind regard to all the team

2015-3-5
Use props
Guy
lvl.4

Australia

Good to hear. Let's hope we get to hear more of it!

Regards

Guy
2015-3-5
Use props
dezarate33
New

Maldives

Guy Posted at 2015-3-6 11:47
Good to hear. Let's hope we get to hear more of it!

Regards

yeeeees =)
2015-3-6
Use props
davisjeffw
lvl.1

United States

No emotion, just the facts...

- Purchased a Vision2+ and took it out to fly twice.
- On the second flight, I lost video. It never crashed or was damaged in any way.
- I called customer service and the call dropped after being on hold for approximately 1 hour.
- Instead if calling back, I started doing my own research on the web.
- After around 3 hours of trying everything I could think of, I called customer service back and was on hold for another hour, finally getting through.
- I explained what I did to try to  fix the problem, was advised I had done what could be done and to send the product back.
- I received very specific instructions on how to ship the entire unit back and did so (insured, and packed as directed) via FedEx, 2nd day to their LA facility. ($82.00)
- I was told it would take 6 weeks to repair and should not contact them, they would contact me.
- 3 weeks after receiving delivery confirmation from FedEx, DJI sent me an email stating that they had received the product and the 6 week repair cycle time would then start.

Based on the above, I expect that this process will take 9 weeks and 6 hours of my time. 2 weeks to go before they hopefully contact me...
2015-7-8
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

They will keep you informed via the link they sent you. It takes time but the system does work and is slowly improving. Any company that grows as fast as DJI has has growth problems and it take time to get procedures and process working. They will get there we just have to be patient.
2015-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules