941 3 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ocelot27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1163894 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just want to report a failure of the left battery catch on my I2 - I beleive there was at least one other - the sping loaded catch no longer works - i.e. either spring came off or something broke on the inside - no visible cracks/damage on the outside...  Thus the battery is not held in place and could easly fall off during flight - if you made it that far.  This is a pretty young bird - maybe 20 hours.
As an aside this is my first experience with DJI care - do I have to send the gimbal/camera and/or remote if there was no flight induced damage?

-john

2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

John, sorry to hear about the issue, please send in the aircraft body in, our engineers will help you evaluate it and get it fixed.
There is no need to send in the gimbal camera and remote.
2017-5-2
Use props
ocelot27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1163894 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-2 03:33
John, sorry to hear about the issue, please send in the aircraft body in, our engineers will help you evaluate it and get it fixed.
There is no need to send in the gimbal camera and remote.

Thanks! - that's what I thought but the online instructions seemed to indicate that the gimbal/camera need to accompany the body...
2017-5-2
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

My left battery (looking from behind the I2) still clicks in loudly... but the right one just goes in without actually hearing the "click" ...  when I pull back on the battery it still feels secure.  Need I be worried?

This is my 2nd Inspire 2.... 1st one had irrepairable undercarrage issues after 5 flights and the new one's battery non-click appeared after flight 7.....  (Your flagship DJI ??)
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules