Remote Controller is not connecting to DJI GO app
18309 24 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
projectx
New

Pakistan

Hi, Today, when I started my phantom 4 and connected with DJI GO 4.0 app, My camera was not working, it was showing me a black screen. I was working perfectly till last night. I searched the problem on Google. And found the solution that I should press C1 button + C2 button and trigger button (photo button on the right) and I should restart my controller by keep pressing. I followed the given steps. But I met with the new problem. Now green LED on the remote controller is flashing in slow speed. And my mobile is not connecting with the remote control. My controller is connected with my drone as I can start motors. Can anyone help me in this matter?
2017-5-3
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try relinking the RC to the aircraft, the green LED on the RC should be a steady green. The control & video signals are two separate things, so this may help re-establish the video.

2017-5-3
Use props
projectx
New

Pakistan

Aardvark Posted at 2017-5-3 02:35
Try relinking the RC to the aircraft, the green LED on the RC should be a steady green. The control & video signals are two separate things, so this may help re-establish the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAynQ9Smzxg

Hi Aardvark,
thanks for your reply, in this tutorial the host is connecting its phone with the controller. As I mentioned above, my remote controller is not connecting with the DJI GO app.
2017-5-3
Use props
projectx
New

Pakistan

secondly, LED above the memory card slot is blinking in red color.
2017-5-3
Use props
Breslau 1976
lvl.1
Poland

http://forum.dji.com/thread-94489-1-1.html
2017-5-3
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

projectx Posted at 2017-5-3 02:42
Hi Aardvark,
thanks for your reply, in this tutorial the host is connecting its phone with the controller. As I mentioned above, my remote controller is not connecting with the DJI GO app.

You also mentioned that the LED was flashing green which indicates some kind of problem with the controller or the communications with the aircraft. When you power up aircraft and the controller the LED on the controller should be steady green. If that's not working correctly then that will affect the communications with your display device. Is the RC fully charged ? That can take up to about five hours.
2017-5-3
Use props
projectx
New

Pakistan

Hi Breslau,
I tried the instructions that are given in the thread you provided. But it didn't work for me.  My remote controller is not connecting with the DJI GO app. is there any way that I could reset my controller and drone? or downgrade my firmware? or anything else related to software?
2017-5-3
Use props
projectx
New

Pakistan

Thanks, Aardvark for your reply,
yes, my remote controller is fully charged. as you can see in the video.
2017-5-3
Use props
projectx
New

Pakistan

Is there any way to reset the remote controller without using DJI GO app?  is there any key combination to reset the controller?
2017-5-3
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

projectx Posted at 2017-5-3 03:45
Thanks, Aardvark for your reply,
yes, my remote controller is fully charged. as you can see in the video. youtube video

Try to reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter (top right button nearest antenna) on the controller and hold until it beeps, then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

I would recommend manually relinking the RC by performing the following;

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

If you sort out the problem between the RC and Aircraft first, then you can focus on why your display device may not be connecting.

Have you an SD card installed in aircraft ?

2017-5-3
Use props
projectx
New

Pakistan

Hi, Aardvark, Thank you for your kind reply, Yes it worked. my remote is now connected properly with my drone. it worked. Now, my original problem. DJI GO app is showing me blank screen instead of the video stream. will downgrading the controller firmware help? or should I do anything else?
2017-5-3
Use props
Breslau 1976
lvl.1
Poland

there is not on controler problem , go to  DJI assistant  and them  go to Refresh Factory defaults.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

projectx Posted at 2017-5-3 04:44
Hi, Aardvark, Thank you for your kind reply, Yes it worked. my remote is now connected properly with my drone. it worked. Now, my original problem. DJI GO app is showing me blank screen instead of the video stream. will downgrading the controller firmware help? or should I do anything else?

Like Breslau mentioned, try resetting the aircraft to factory defaults in the Assistant 2 software and see if that helps. In addition, what mobile device are you using? Just to make sure I'm on the same page, you can get into camera view and the drone shows its telemetry etc., but it won't display a live feed?
2017-5-3
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Breslau 1976 Posted at 2017-5-3 06:15
there is not on controler problem , go to  DJI assistant  and them  go to Refresh Factory defaults.

Try following  Jamie & Breslau 1976 advice above. Depending on which display device you are using might decide what needs to be done to get things working.
2017-5-3
Use props
projectx
New

Pakistan

Thank you, Breslau, DJI-Jamie, and Aardvark for your reply, I am using Samsung note 3. and I also tried it on Nexus 6P. DJI GO app is showing me an error: "Camera Sensor Error". I tried to restore factor. But nothing changed.
2017-5-3
Use props
paulcairn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1371132 ft
Ireland

I too had the same issue using a huawei p9 lite, so I immediately tried my ipad just to see if I would experience the same
Problem, (no issue) it works perfect. Are they forcing apple products for their favoured operating platform ?
2017-10-18
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I too have similar issue DJI GO 4 shows disconnected everything was working fine before this upgrade! Aircraft upgraded fine and RC but now theres no connection with the app and everything is the latest version.
In addition holding down the c1 and c2 and shutter button does absolutley nothing for me. When powering up the RC and Airecraft they are connected except the App states disconnected.
Frustrating for sure. DJI GO 4 V4.2.4No longer connects to the app using I pad Mini 4, I pad beeps when conncting usb cable but nothing more happens.Cannot even check the RC software at this point

2018-1-28
Use props
fans187d9faa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111775 ft
United States

just uploaded lastest software and contoller calibration will not work....power off and restart after calibration and controller is beeping blinking red
2018-1-28
Use props
Yosi Raz
New

Israel

The issue:
After upgrading the RC (P4 remote control) Im getting the following message:
Current dji device: inspire 1
Use the dji go app for this dji device

The Solution:
1.        From the market install the DJI GO from drone BEFORE P4.
2.        In the PHOTE/SETTING/APPS reset the DJI GO and the DJI GO 4 apps defaults.
3.        Turn off the RC, make sure it connected to you phone and turn it back on
4.        The phone will ask you which app to choose DJI GO or DJI GO 4 choose DJI GO
5.        When the app is up make sure the chosen device is inspire 1
6.        Wait 3 sec and long click on the menu at the upper right corner.
7.        In the downloading firmware to select the version 1.5.80 and install it.
8.        Disconnect the RC USB and turn on your drone P4
9.        Connect the RC to your phone again and it will tell you now that this is a P4 remote and will ask you to use the DJI PRO 4 – load this app.
10.        The DJI PRO 4 will ask you to upgrade your RC – upgrade it.
11.        Now the RC is working again and you will be able to fly.
Good luck
2018-3-29
Use props
fanscd6dd9d7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85394 ft
France

Hi eveybody

I have a problem with m’y RC after upgrading the led is only red and i can’t connect to DJI GO app.
Last upgrating for the aircraft is v1-11-020
And the led above the memory card slot is Green.

I have forget it is  an DJI PHANTOM  3 PROFESSIONAL
Excuse my english, i am french.
If you can help me i thank you
2018-6-24
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>

fanscd6dd9d7 Posted at 2018-6-24 01:12
Hi eveybody

I have a problem with m’y RC after upgrading the led is only red and i can’t connect to DJI GO app.

Try relinking the RC to the aircraft. The red led indicates that the RC is not communicating with the P3P.

The procedure is the same as shown in the video in post 2 above.

If that does not work (RC led should be steady green) then the next step would be to check the firmware is up to date on RC.
2018-6-24
Use props
fanscd6dd9d7
lvl.1
France

Hi Aardvark

I have trying relink the RC to the aircraft but it the same problem and RC led stay red.
I have a ipad with DJI GO App but when is connect to RC no possible to have on app the window with ready to go and the other reglages.
The next step is i think to check the firmware up to date on RC  but i don’t know the procedure if you can explain me but simply please because it’s very difficult for me in english.
Thanks for all.
2018-6-24
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>

fanscd6dd9d7 Posted at 2018-6-24 05:58
Hi Aardvark

I have trying relink the RC to the aircraft but it the same problem and RC led stay red.

Connect your display device to RC and power both up (Make sure RC is well charged), aircraft should be left switched Off.

Run DJI Go, you may have to manually select the P3P, and enter device.

Look in 'About' in the 'General Settings' menu, it should list the current RC firmware build.

Your RC should be at V1.9.3.
2018-6-24
Use props
fanscd6dd9d7
lvl.1
France

Hi Aardvark

I  was testing your soluce  but first i am charged well my RC
After i’m comming back to you.
Thanks
2018-6-25
Use props
fanscd6dd9d7
lvl.1
France

Hi Aardvark,

I’m testing your soluce with my RC well charged, but i have only this pictures.

I can’t go in Dji Go App.
My RC led stay red all the Time.
I don.t say wat is it possible to do.
Thanks.
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules