Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FC40
1670 5 2015-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
linus34
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi,
I had a small accident with my fc40 today,
Everything was working fine, It was in gps mode and had a good signal.It was flying around without any problems and was showing that everyrhing was fin when it suddenly from no where started to flash red and took of in full speed the other way.
What can have caused this?
Can the original battery be worn out?
Or could It have been some thing else?
2015-3-6
Use props
tucknrotor
lvl.1

United States

Were u able to control it back to u in atti mode? Ive had this happen near power lines before
2015-3-6
Use props
linus34
lvl.1

Sweden

I didn't have a tought of puting It in atti mode, I just took of running after it.
There were no power lines nearby so I think it's really strange that it did like that.
2015-3-11
Use props
droneflyers.com
First Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

It was likely a GPS error - the best way to save a quad from this is to switch to ATTI mode. Other actions, such as return to home and Home Lock, are GPS based so they will fail. ATTI is your friend.

You can also make it fall out of the sky by executing the motor arm disarm movements with your sticks.
2015-3-11
Use props
linus34
lvl.1

Sweden

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-3-12 10:50
It was likely a GPS error - the best way to save a quad from this is to switch to ATTI mode. Other a ...

ok, thank you! sounds like it could be it.
But when I fly it sometimes it´s like it stops for a millisecond and howers even tho I have my throttle stick in full speed forward.
2015-3-12
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

was it a bad crash or a minor crash
2016-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules